No announcement yet.

Practical Shooting Range Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend here at work who goes out to Las Vegas about twice a year to a gun school where they train you in various weapons and weapon skills including snipping, night shooting, assault rifles, etc... Sound like it's right up your alley.. I'll ask him for the web site
    Monkey!!!

Comment

A few years ago, I went to visit a friend of mine way out in rural Pennsylvania, about 40 miles off the nearest highway.

As I was travelling the back roads to get to his place, I saw the freakiest thing in the world.

It was this nondescript building in the middle of nowhere, with a large parking lot (with several cars in it). The sign said (I swear to everything that has ever been considered holy by anyone who has ever lived):

Sam's Shooting Range and Strip Club

It even had a silhouette of a rifle over a target right next to a silhouette of an impossibly-endowed female. What a world.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You see, this is what I'm talking about!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Reminds me of the parody roadside franchise chain Coffe & Ammo, where you stop by to fill up your car, your belly and your gun before you hit the road again.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

But no one knows how difficult these different permits are to get? I guess I'd need a local guy to help me out with that, and be in business.. in order to get things right. Otherwise I'd be still trying to sell watergunsfights.

I'm thinking we can't throw granades.. too risky, and I bet no one is giving permits to that one.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
            X