So Where Do I Go Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn right again.

Sorry Cali, I am not ignoring you. The getting legal advice thing is proceeding regardless. I am going to try and contact the Citizens Advice Bureau. As I have said, it is not so much an issue of the money, but the sheer sadism expressed on the part of my employer and the damage to my reputation.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

(I am going to the Citizens Advice Bureau tomorrow - thing is, the one near here only seems to be open Tuesday-Thursday - typically I went to see them last Friday).
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No, it's not the money, but extracting a heft sum from your former employers will go a long way towards making you feel better about the situation, believe me.

Getting free legal advice at the Citizens Advice Bureau will also help you feel better. You'll have a better idea of what you can do and what the future holds.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Mishaps happen PH. No big deal. It's not your first job (I think) and it wouldn't be your last. Do what you have to do with them and find another job. Maybe it won't please YOU this time and you'll leave it yourself. Anyway, mishaps happen nothing to get worried about. Here I got to say that the justification they gave you for firing you from that previous job... it was an insult, one for which you could/should have nailed their asses to the wall. Anyway, bygones. Look for a new job while doing what you have to do with them. That's all no big mystery

Comment

"most human beings are like the lost child. They spend much of their time crying in fear and suffering in sorrow when, in very truth, they are but a short distance from safety and security"

Cheer up.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Piss off I am cheery, but concerned nonetheless...

Believe me, if I get the chance, their arse will be in court very, very quickly.
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
              X