No announcement yet.

New News -- Cincannitti Police Officers Killed an Attacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys...if you don't calm down I'll have to ask you to leave...

Comment

• Never intervene in a fight between two gay men.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Comment

• Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• They were unable to understand that this man was acting more or less as a wild animal, which has to be tamed ratheir than maimed.
            What; lured with fruit and a soft bed of hay in which to gently brush his mane?

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Many people take PCP unknowingly, as it is often used to doctor poor quality drugs.
              As usual you can't even split hairs properly. With the only other active substance found in this man being cocaine (which is never "doctored" with cost and addiction contradictory PCP) - he damn well knew what he was taking. Even when weed is dusted it's cost heightened and marketed as what it is.

Comment

• What; lured with fruit and a soft bed of hay in which to gently brush his mane?
                No, music soothes the beast...

With the only other active substance found in this man being cocaine (which is never "doctored" with cost and addiction contradictory PCP) - he damn well knew what he was taking. Even when weed is dusted it's cost heightened and marketed as what it is.
                The one time I was given PCP, it sure wasn't marketed to me as PCP laced pot.

Comment

• Times have changed aqnd so have prices

Comment

• No one answered my question with their opinions -- I think it was likely that this guy would have been killed if he would have been white considering all the health factors, influence of drugs, and his physical violence.

Do most of you guys agree?

Comment

• Well, I just watched Greta and she had Dr Michael Baden on to discuss the death and he confirmed that going by the video and what the police were saying, the cause of death was aphyxia, probably from the weight of the cops pinning him to the ground and handcuffing him or "positional" aphyxia. And he questioned why CPR wasn't administered...doesn't look good...

I can't see how you can go after the cops criminally on that, but a lawsuit for sure... He also said an autopsy can't determine the cause of aphyxia in such a case...

Comment

• Mr Fun, I answered your question

Comment

• Chris Mathews has some guy from a police support group on claiming PCP increased this guy's strength 100's of times. So now the guy is the Hulk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
                            Yup, it don't matter to a cop if a big guy trying to deck him is white or black. But the coroner said it isn't his place/job to determine if the homicide was justified or unjustified, i.e., criminal or not. I don't think it was criminal, but their was IMO negligence involved with the cause of death - a civil matter, not criminal... Although the coroner did give the city a possible escape from a lawsuit by effectively blaming the guy's death on his physical condition, not the manner of restraint.

Yeah, you did -- by the way, what the fvck was that statement you made in my other thread for??

Comment

• Can you be more specific and shall we move that debate here now?

Comment

• Okay, maybe I am dense but if the cops aren't supposed to use their sticks on an agressive 400lb. pcp lit, coked up guy, when are they supposed to use their sticks and what are they supposed to use them for?

Comment

Working...
                                X