• Time
  • Show
Clear All

kerio

zonealarm
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Don't think so, not at home. Do you know a good one?
      ZoneAlarm is a good free one, or Norton if you don't mind paying (or have Kazaa)

Comment

Thanks Q^3...

I really should be resting, I am home sick today. Felt like crap when I woke up, took my car into the shop to have it fixed (was making a weird noise), took 'em like 5 minutes to fix it, and the charged me $60... guess it's better than 3k, which is what I paid the last time the car made a noise...

Anyway, I get home see the computer going haywire. Can't sit by with that happening. Now I'm downloading all this stuff, still feel awful, and I see that my wife has also created three new directories for her Christmas List, Pictures, and Greating Crads!!! Why doesn't she just use existing directories! The computer is geeting messy, so I now find myself "cleaning house"... I am going to have to have a talking with her
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually I have Norton... But it expired!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            Don't think so, not at home. Do you know a good one?
            If you have a cable modem I would highly recommend getting a router with a built-in firewall.

Click here for more info.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Opera blocks, but I don't think/didn't know Google toolbar did/does.
              If it doesn't, then that popup blocker that tells me that 730 popups have been blocked is a damn liar.

Comment

hardware firewalls coupled with software firewalls is the way to go. kerio/zonealarm + hardware router, which'll set you back about 50-90, depending on model, will do you fine once configured properly.
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X