• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear that, bro
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• I think he is busy with moving and things like that.

He's seeing an Asian lass as well.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Comment

• at least he's staying with his people

Comment

• Your boss happen to be pointy-haired?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
              He's seeing an Asian lass as well.
              Erm...news to me I think something must have been lost in the translation between Tyke and Manc

Anyway, yes, it was a venture that didn't work out and although my ego feels a little battered by it all, it is nothing a good lawsuit can't sort out I don't want their money, but I would like to see them squirm. And a formal letter of apology.

But yeah, my return to my old job felt like a return to more comfortable surroundings. And Novartis via the agency have finally settled the contract plus any backpayments...a nice grand and a half for doing absolutely nothing...and they still owe me a couple of weeks. Been able to treat my mother, sister and nephew. And I will have to pop out for a few drinkies in Manchester at some point (hint, hint Stew and Iain )
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                at least he's staying with his people
                Yeah, Andy, you can testify that I get on well with my colleagues. But the people at Novartis Grimsby were not a very sociable bunch. Here we all have a good laugh at teabreaks and lunchtime. Across there people would read their books/newspapers and not say a word to each other - very unsociable. It just seems ironic that they run me out of the company for not fitting in. I think my testing positive to having a personality was a black mark against me
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Congratulations Provost!

Now go bump my thread you selfish git!

Comment

• Bump your own thread, I have to bump my own
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Ha! My "Provost, Thorn" thread is the reason why this one got bumped! You owe me one!

Comment

• Hi dm, how you doin'?
                        making my own new starts in life.... you?
                        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                          making my own new starts in life.... you?
                          Me too, what a conincidence. Well, one new start anyway.

Are you still going to college? A different one?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                          X