Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife is discussing football history with one of her friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is discussing football history with one of her friends...

Ohio State and Woody Hayes, to be exact. Ain't she great?

A few weeks ago we're watching a game and she unloads the following bomb on me:

Is that guy lined up in the neutral zone?

As I was collapsing to the floor in a state of shock, the last thing I noticed before unconsciousness took over was a flash of yellow flag, obviously signalling off-sides.

Now she's talking about UGA coach Mark Richt, how much she respects him, and oh by the way, what is LSU's mascot? Speaking of mascots, let me tell you about the 1996 GA-Auburn game where UGA (the dawg) nearly bit an Auburn player who got too close...

My God, what hath I wrought?

Could you have created a more boring thread if you tried?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm getting laid by a woman who enjoys watching the game with me. What could be more thrilling than that?

Comment

I'm getting laid by a woman who enjoys watching the game with me. What could be more thrilling than that?

Getting laid by two women who like football?

Seriously, though, I do envy you. Good work.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: My wife is discussing football history with one of her friends...

Originally posted by JohnT
          Now she's talking about UGA coach Mark Richt
          You almost had me going until this.

You poor guy.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm getting laid by a woman who enjoys watching the game with me.

And?

If you don't mind, I shall use this thread for spam purposes... woohoo!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You mean handmelon history
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's really not that funny when non-Brits use "handmelon". Hell, it's not that funny when Brits use it, but at least it's their thing.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Admit it, John--you are so turned on right now.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

UR coming on strong with the obvious bit of wordplay - M$, Winbloze, and now handmelon! :applause:

Comment

Re: My wife is discussing football history with one of her friends...

Originally posted by JohnT
                      Ohio State and Woody Hayes, to be exact. Ain't she great?

A few weeks ago we're watching a game and she unloads the following bomb on me:

Is that guy lined up in the neutral zone?

As I was collapsing to the floor in a state of shock, the last thing I noticed before unconsciousness took over was a flash of yellow flag, obviously signalling off-sides.

Now she's talking about UGA coach Mark Richt, how much she respects him, and oh by the way, what is LSU's mascot? Speaking of mascots, let me tell you about the 1996 GA-Auburn game where UGA (the dawg) nearly bit an Auburn player who got too close...

My God, what hath I wrought?
                      I find myself tempted to masturbate to this fantasy, good one! Tell us more about her friend, expiring minds want to know.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Big deal. My 28 year old sister knows more sports most men.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Big deal. My 28 year old sister knows more sports than most men.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Twin sisters ?
                            Statistical anomaly.
                            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

It's really not that funny when non-Brits use "handmelon". Hell, it's not that funny when Brits use it, but at least it's their thing.
                              Don't pretend to be an expert when you are not.

Stefu orginated the term.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X