No announcement yet.

why did the pigeon cross the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEZ: Probably because the pigeon is a middle right left conservative republican democrate libertarian nationalist patriot for the other side of the road.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      @Spec

MrFun: Maybe it was also scared of the dog on his side of the street who barks at AmerIndians and non-Heterosexuals
      ha, ha

Chegitz: Because the pigeon wanted to get away from the offensive personal memorials of diabolical teddy bears and propaganda-infused flowers.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No, no...

MrFun: It was because the Southerners who had seceeded from the Union wanted slaves. And besides they hated homsexuals. They were really, really bad... and, what were we originally talking about again?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@ Imran's joke

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

That's a lame one of MTG, rah. Obviously, MTG would have posted a full-page post to explain all the intricacies of why the pigeon crossed the road.
            When I ban people, I usually don't even explain it - I figure if they engage their brains, they can work it out on their own.

For pigeons, I'd just turn it over to my Bird Defence Artillery section and the dogfaces.

(We had a bit of a pigeon problem at the new house, but the two youngest cats and the two dogs have joined together to create an elite special operations capable counter-pigeon taskforce. )
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              and said everyone else is stupid because they thought the pigeon crossed for different reasons...
              Well, they are.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

When I ban people, I usually don't even explain it - I figure if they engage their brains, they can work it out on their own.

For pigeons, I'd just turn it over to my Bird Defence Artillery section and the dogfaces.

(We had a bit of a pigeon problem at the new house, but the two youngest cats and the two dogs have joined together to create an elite special operations capable counter-pigeon taskforce. )

I see -- so no more posting book-length explanations on the most simple topics?

Comment

@MrFun, I was thinking the same thing as I tried to read all of MtGs post
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yea, I remember that alva. In fact, the Colonel Sanders one, here, made me sick... It didn't on your thread

The more things change, the more they remain the same.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

it was an historic inevitability!!!
                        why no revolution :(

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I see -- so no more posting book-length explanations on the most simple topics?
                          The question is always what is really simple: the topic, or the poster's mind? However, to be fair, that's rarely a question here.

Comment

I have a question -- is it important to know if the pigeon moonwalked across the road, or just walked in the normal manner?

Comment

CONAN: To crush its enemies, to see them driven before it, and to hear the lamentation of their flock.
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

The Horror. The Horror. - Kurtz
                                Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                                X