why did the pigeon cross the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why did the pigeon cross the road?

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the Pigeon crossed the road. We just want to know if the Pigeon is on our side of the road or not. The Pigeon is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground
    here.

COLIN POWELL Now at the left of the screen, you clearly see the satellite image of the Pigeon crossing the road.

HANZ BLIX We have reason to believe there is a Pigeon, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

MOHAMMED ALDOURI (Iraq ambassador) The Pigeon did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a Pigeon.

SADDAM HUSSEIN This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

DR. SEUSS Did the Pigeon cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the Pigeon crossed the road, But why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY To die. In the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. I envision a world where all Pigeons will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA In my day, we didn't ask why the Pigeon crossed the road. Someone told us that the Pigeon crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

JOHN LENNON Imagine all the Pigeons crossing roads in peace.

ARISTOTLE It is the nature of Pigeons to cross roads.

KARL MARX It was an historical inevitability.

VOLTAIRE I may not agree with what the Pigeon did, but I will defend to the death its right to do it.

RONALD REAGAN What's a Pigeon?

CAPTAIN KIRK To boldly go where no Pigeons has gone before.

ALBERT EINSTEIN Did the Pigeon really cross the road or did the road move beneath the Pigeon?

BILL CLINTON I did not cross the road with THAT Pigeon.What do you mean by Pigeon? Could you define Pigeon, please?

COLONEL SANDERS Blast! I missed one?!
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Don't worry, it will be back.
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Hey - I didn't realise that one day all chickens would evolve into pigeons. As if a pigeon is a higher form of life than anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Flandrien
          Arnold Schwarzenegger: Don't worry, it will be back.
          ARNOLD: mmmm sexy pigeon, come here I will grope you... BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA SAY YES TO CHANGE AND NO TO GRAY DAVIS
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

MTG. Since it's not in the faq that it can cross the road, the pigeon will be banned for 3 weeks.

RAH. I'm sure a wimpy warning will convince it not to cross the road.

Ming. Tastes like chicken.

UR. Guys, should I ban the chicken for that?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

D1CK JAURON: It's not the pigeon's road, but he's on that road...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                MTG. Since it's not in the faq that it can cross the road, the pigeon will be banned for 3 weeks.

That's a lame one of MTG, rah. Obviously, MTG would have posted a full-page post to explain all the intricacies of why the pigeon crossed the road.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

That's a lame one of MTG, rah. Obviously, MTG would have posted a full-page post to explain all the intricacies of why the pigeon crossed the road.
                  and said everyone else is stupid because they thought the pigeon crossed for different reasons...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    I was working the low tolerance ban angle, but alas, you're right. AND I was too lazy to pretend I'm smart enough, long enough, to have posted an appropriate explanation.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh -- and he would insert an occassional profane word within his long-winding, intellectual, intricate explanation.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I thought he just used **** instead of paragraph breaks.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

ALBERT SPEER: The pigeon is obviously racist since it wants nothing to do with the side of the road it was on previously.

ZYLKA: To go get laid

SPEC: Did it use a car? What kind of car was it?!
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

@Spec

MrFun: Maybe it was also scared of the dog on his side of the street who barks at AmerIndians and non-Heterosexuals
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Ted Striker: Pigeons are homo-gay
                              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                              X