No announcement yet.

connorkimbro leaves korea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved a girl from Kentucky. That's not really the same, though.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

i know a girl from kentucky.

i also like their fried chicken. that kernel sanders was a fscking genius, man.
      B♭3

Comment

WB to the States. (When you get here.)

Comment

You were in PsyOps, right? Why would you leave your job there and go for 101st?

No, i'm not in PsyOps. And I'm not leaving by choice, they're sort of forcing me to go.

WB to the States. (When you get here.)

thanks

wow, that's quite a drop in the quality of surroundings.

from korea, to... to... kentucky... ugh.

yeah, i'd much rather stay here. i'll probably come back here in a year or so.

i've lived in kentucky before, and it's not THAT bad, really. i'm a pretty optimistic person, so i'm looking forward to the positives of going. . .

Hey ck, we've got to grab some more beer before you head out if you've got time...

I'd like to, but even though it's a few weeks away still, i'm gonna be pretty busy in the next few weeks getting ready to leave, so i won't be able to really travel very far away from base for very long, plus i'll have to be saving money for the trip, as well as to buy a car and start paying for an apartment when i get back to the states. . . If your able to come visit me HERE (i'd tell you how to get here of course) then that would be awesome. let me know if you'll be able to, and when . . .

By the way, are there any Apolytoners from (or near) that area? I can't think of any off the top of my head . . .
          Last edited by connorkimbro; November 24, 2003, 16:08.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
          X