connorkimbro leaves korea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connorkimbro leaves korea.

Right around the 14th of December, I'll be leaving korea, and moving to Ft. Campbell, KY, and join the mighty Screaming Eagles of the 101st Air Assault division.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

just in time...

Comment

What do you mean? Are you going to Korea?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yeah, just in time for what?
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Hey ck, we've got to grab some more beer before you head out if you've got time...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

They finally caught you, huh?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You were in PsyOps, right? Why would you leave your job there and go for 101st?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

wow, that's quite a drop in the quality of surroundings.

from korea, to... to... kentucky... ugh.
                  B♭3

Comment

What's wrong with Kentucky? Must be pretty serious, if it drops Kentucky below Korea on the ****hole scale...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

yeah, kentucky's below even japan, which doesn't rate that much higher.

at least it's not alabama.
                      B♭3

Comment

Kentucky is one of the most beautiful states in the union. If I wasn't such a city boy, it would be a wonderful place to live.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well, there's no accounting for taste.
                          B♭3

Comment

Especially the tastes of morons who bag on the Bluegrass State.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Rolling green hills, forests, caves, horses, the Corvette Museum, Louisville, Bowling Green, Owensburo (where some of my kin are from).

I've always loved Kentucky.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X