No announcement yet.

I think that the Swedish Moderate party is in dire straits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably vote for him in 2006. I've always been a moderat supporter but voted for the Christian Democrats in 2002, due to the lame leader the Moderats had by then.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Thanks to Fredrik Reinfeldt, the Moderate party has gained substantially in the latest poll. The conservative/liberal coalition is now larger than the red/green coalition in the polls. Thats the first time that happened in ten years or so.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

ollie: what are you, some sort of identical twin?

don't trust the polls though, they're probably fixed to cause debate.. once in a while the bourgeois block gets majority in a poll.. but the only thing that can cause a real election to turn out that way is if a nationalist party can fool enough social democratic voters (or abstainers for that matter) like in 91 with nyd.
        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Originally posted by Al'Kimiya
          ollie: what are you, some sort of identical twin?

don't trust the polls though, they're probably fixed to cause debate.. once in a while the bourgeois block gets majority in a poll.. but the only thing that can cause a real election to turn out that way is if a nationalist party can fool enough social democratic voters (or abstainers for that matter) like in 91 with nyd.
          Well, I have more hair than Fredrik, but I think we are about the same age and have about the same values, so yes, we are twins. But for some reason, I have found myself voting for female candidates in 3 out of the 4 last EU and national parliament elections - Gunilla Carlsson and Charlotte Cedersköld. I just found their political program fitting me the best. And after the introduction of person-based elections instead of party-based, it is wise to vote for someone else than the top candidate of a party. That way, you make sure that more than one member of your party gets elected.

Comment

There's almost always an 'effect' when a party goes under new management. I doesn't really have to mean anything in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
              There's almost always an 'effect' when a party goes under new management. I doesn't really have to mean anything in the long run.
              That's what you wish for, right? Commie...

Comment

Haha, no I'm actually trying to be objective about it. Fredrik is cute, but he's no Bengt Westerberg.

Comment

Working...
                X