I think that the Swedish Moderate party is in dire straits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that the Swedish Moderate party is in dire straits

Apparently, they've recently elected some guy named Fredrik Reinfeldt as their leader.

He looks like this.

I WOULD CERTAINLY TRUST THE FETUS IN THE PINK SWEATER TO LEAD MY COUNTRY, YESSIREE BOB.

Then again, he manages, in one picture, to singlehandedly summarize most of Finnish stereotypes about the Swedes.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Sweden, I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Pekka; November 21, 2003, 20:42.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

but he just looks like a younger version of your avatar!

B♭3

Comment

Re: I think that the Swedish Moderate party is in dire straits

Originally posted by Stefu
        Then again, he manages, in one picture, to singlehandedly summarize most of Finnish stereotypes about the Swedes.

They aren't nearly as fat as the Finns, eh?^-^
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

He's still a better looker than PM Göran Persson.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hmpf. In Sweden we don't choose leaders because of their looks. We pick those with the best competen... uhm....
              nevermind
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

That's right, we are so damn alternative that we chose to have neither!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  but he just looks like a younger version of your avatar!

Carolus

Comment

This reminds me of thread here some while ago, it had pictures of the candidates for the local elections in some town in northern Sweden... THAT was an ugly lot They'd probably scare the living **** out of Fredrik here.
                    CSPA

Comment

It's not like Fredrik would have a change in hell getting any votes up there anyhow.

I might add, for the benefit of curious outsiders, that Stefu has, once again, managed to find a picture where the person looks more like a tellietuppy (sp?) than usual.

Comment

Hell, it doesn't take much effort to find - just go to the webpage of the party and click on the "Möt Fredrik" banner up there. The pink teletubby piccie is right there, apparently to convince the voting public of his rugged manliness.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf

This reminds me of thread here some while ago, it had pictures of the candidates for the local elections in some town in northern Sweden... THAT was an ugly lot They'd probably scare the living **** out of Fredrik here.
                          That was the leftist party in Haparanda . Most of them seem to be Finns though, which would explain their hot looks
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

That's them allright.
                            CSPA

Comment

That's not PINK Hail Reinfeldt!
                              får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Working...
                              X