No announcement yet.

winamp amplifier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trapiste, I've tried it, and I do have those kind of speakers available. Yes, then you can really listen loud!

And yes, with realplayer there is much more to play with and definitely no need to keep the volume maximum..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Monk, yeah hour ahead.. I just can't get any sleep. I don't know why. Well I was kind of tired 4 hours ago, but now I'm not.. I'll get sleep in an hour or so.

and I've been programming.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oh, I suppose you're quite familiar with Bjørn Lomborg's reports then.

Well since I have finished all my assignments decades ago, I'll try to get some shuteye.

To the cute Finns: You're one hour ahead of us proper folks, so it's about time for you to get up now.

Comment

Programming... is that what they call it nowadays.

Comment

I don't really know that much about Lomborg's book, to tell the truth. The assignments given are all about UVVU's approach to the case, the reactions it provoked and UVVU's recent attempt at re-inventing themselves, and all that only includes Lomborg indirectly.

On a related note, congrats on the 2nd anniversary of your party leading the government. I'm actually considering not to vote against it. Three months of Political Science and I'm slowly turning into some kind of cynical zombie.

Comment

Thanks Monk. And great that you're maybe starting to see the power of the dark side.

Good luck with the assignment. I took Scientific Method ('Videnskabsteori', which was more of an introduction to the subject I guess) some 7 years ago while I was finishing my Tax education. It's an immensely interesting field, I think.

Comment

I think it's going to be a blank vote. G'night.

Comment

This has been a production of Danish Threadjackers Inc.

Comment

Working...
                  X