winamp amplifier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winamp amplifier?

Is there any plugin, that I could use to get more volume? Right now, I have my headset plugged directly to the soundcard, and from my soundcards settings the volume is maximum. The volume level is maximum at winamp too. But I need more. So, is there any extra plugins, that gives me more bang for me mp3s?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You can try your soundcard software, like Creative Mixer or DFX6 winamp plugin (not free).
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I already have Creative Mixer, and it's full.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Did you try tinkering with the winamp equalizer settings?
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Timexwatch, thanks. Now I wonder how come I didn't think of that. Stupid me. Thanks, problem solved.
          In da butt.

Comment

No problem. Sometimes I even forget about the equalizer.
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

winamp5 rc8 is out. It rules!!
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Easiest solution: get speakers with a headset socket. That way you can plug your headset directly to your spekaers and with the volume knob arrange it to your maximum satisfaction. That's how I ruin my hearing

Comment

If you have RealPlayer installed, you might want to open it and check that the volume control is set to max. If you leave RealPlayer with the volume set to less than max it will affect your entire system.

Alternatively, get your doctor to flush your ears out.

Comment

Hi Winston,

I take it you're an insomniac?

Comment

Yes, there's no denying that. About to turn in though.

What are you doing posting relatively sober at this hour?

Comment

yeah what's up with you danes.. can't you sleep?
                        In da butt.

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I'm looking closer into my latest university assignment. It's about The Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty and their view on science, the individual scientist (my part) and correct scientific method.

I'm not in a hurry (yet) but I've found I'm more productive at night when everybody is asleep and only the web can distract me. Well, that and my dysfunctional neighbors but they're not fighting right now, probably because they're too drunk

Comment

If you can't sleep, I suggest a glass of whiskey. If you still can't sleep, that means one more. Usually after the third one, you stop caring about the fact that you can't sleep.

As for you, Pekka, I seem to recall that Finland is an hour ahead... what's keeping you awake?

Comment

Working...
                              X