No announcement yet.

Indie Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next dancehall artist that's started to sell in the US apparently: T.O.K.

Their forthcoming followup to classic debut My Crew, My Dawgs has been picked up for distribution by atlantic apparently
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      I noticed that Stuie has/is a one-man band. He's got a couple tunes posted on acidplanet.com.

I would assume there are at least a couple more Poly members with bands...

Someone noticed!? Guess I should upload some more stuff; the few songs I have there are over a year old.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
        Someone noticed!? Guess I should upload some more stuff; the few songs I have there are over a year old.
        Actually, only one is as "new" as a year old... but Yes I noticed, and Yes you should update.

The most recent song was the best -- pretty obviously derivative ofan homage to Talking Heads, but nicely done.

If you've got newer stuff, post it on acidplanet, then post a link here to let us know.

BTW, you'd also be well-served to remove the poorly-mixed, short, older stuff.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Actually, only one is as "new" as a year old... but Yes I noticed, and Yes you should update.
          The songs were finished long before I got around to uploading them. So they are definitely old. I'll try to make an update later this week....
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

ghostface killah as a dancehall artist? since when?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh, it's a rapper. I was wondering why I'd never heard of him.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

he's a rapper. one of the best around. an original member of wu-tang.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

As opposed to all the new, replacement members?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

...or as opposed to the derivative, copycat members?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

as opposed to the derivative, half-talented, only existing off of guest appearances by the originals, members of wu-tang

Comment

Working...
                      X