X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons meet Blair

Shock

Nothing really to say. So discuss.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

What's to discuss?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Simpsons meet Blair

Originally posted by Whaleboy
      Nothing really to say.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

heard of it before, won't be too much fun after all

Comment

How can they cancel the Simpsons? Its brought more world leaders together than the UN!
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

It will be another terrible example of what kind of crap the show has become
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

???????????

Are we talking 'bout the same article????????

???????????
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

the endless sleep

Comment

Wow...that's sinking to a new low. For the Simpsons, that is.
                  "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Just look at the horrible graphics... what a shame
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This was news a few months ago...

Comment

I'm tired of them parading endless celebrities. And Blair isn't even a real celebrity. He's not even popular with British people. Everyone hates him.

Comment

I know the Simpsons peaked at about series 11, but I still watch.

Comment

yeah they are still fairly funny. I still get a few good laughs this season. The treehouse of horror was alright.

Though they very nearly ripped off Family Guy with Homer becoming death (in Family Guy Peter Griffin became death)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                              I'm tired of them parading endless celebrities. And Blair isn't even a real celebrity. He's not even popular with British people. Everyone hates him.
                              I think hate is a bit strong
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X