Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asian Girls and White Guys?

Originally posted by Sn00py
    Ok, I am a white guy who is marrying a Chinese girl.

Lately I have noticed an increase of this mix. Is there any specific reason why this has happened?
    Congrats!

This stuff is pretty old news in Canada. One of my grandmothers was English (she was with an Asian guy back in the 30s). About half my C-C relatives are married to whites or blacks.

You probably just notice it now cause your wife-to-be is Asian.

The big plus for white-asian marriages is that Eurasians are smarter and better looking than most.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

Lately I have noticed an increase of this mix. Is there any specific reason why this has happened?
      Because its often a damn good mix?

<--- s his korean gf silly...

the white women should be upset about the asian women stealing thier men
      The flames wars about this issue on the Korean ex-pat forum make for great reading. The females get a bitter and angry from too many men gushing about Korean women and then accusations of yellow fever start flying and I reach for the popcorn.

Where does that leave the Slavs? To themselves of course.
      Of course not, there's insane number of russian "dancers" all over East Asia. I don't know were this leaves slav men though.

The big plus for white-asian marriages is that Eurasians are smarter and better looking than most.
      Well all of the Eurasian women I've known have been more attractive than average while all the Eurasian men I've known have been less attractive than average.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I came to China to secret smuggle all the asian women out. I still expect it'll take about 5 years after I've finished before they notice. Vietnam, you're next.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ha! You wish! East Med, G!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Im married to an Indian girl (Im white English) .. and our daughter is a wonderful mix.

There are still some people who have the old attitude of "different Kinds".. Both white and Indian.

Personally, humans are humans, and the sooner people stop thinking that the colour of your skin makes you a completely different kind .. the better ..

There are always cultural issue's to be considered, but personality always is a much stronger issue.

Can't say ive seen more Indian/English mixes here since ive married, but im sure as time goes on it will increase.

I think I read somewhere that by 2100ad, white people will be almost extinct (using a "kind" metaphore ) .. don't have any link for that though.

do I care ?? Not a bit.
            "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

The flames wars about this issue on the Korean ex-pat forum make for great reading. The females get a bitter and angry from too many men gushing about Korean women and then accusations of yellow fever start flying and I reach for the popcorn.

I was just being sarcastic, but nonetheless.

Link?

Comment

I think I read somewhere that by 2100ad, white people will be almost extinct (using a "kind" metaphore ) .. don't have any link for that though.
                do I care ?? Not a bit.

Depends on how do you define 'white'. Am I 'white'? ( for the people who saw me )

I do like white girls. I think they look nice.

Plus, BLONDS!!!
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Congrats Snoopy!
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I do like white girls. I think they look nice.

Plus, BLONDS!!!

I dont know whay but over the years (all 17 of them) Ive become less and less attracted to white women, they just don't have the same appeal as an Asian/Pacific Islander or Indian (either Ameircan or Asian)

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

I was just being sarcastic, but nonetheless.

Link?
                      The best ones got killed by the mods but here's a couple that are at least passable:

but, of course, nothing could possibly match the glory of this thread:
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

that makes one of us. Personally, I don't place good looks and any particular ethnicity together ( I do, however, find it hard to be atracted to girls that are extremely pale or extremely dark, for some reason, pro'ly has something to do with visual contrast, and stuff like that)

However it's nice to have a wide variety of choices and looks.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

-A guy who slept on the office sofa because his filipina wife would beat the crap out of him on a monthly basis.
                          ouch it hurts!!!!!!! How can a Filipino woman beat the crap out of anything!!?? They're all so small.

Comment

you haven't hit the best stuff yet, not even close
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

congrats, sn00py!

White culture seems to idealize Asian women. I'm not really sure where it comes from though.

the harshest explanation?
                              it stems from this notion that asian women are exotic, submissive, kinky, sensual, a sexual, willing to be the ****toys of any white man, while asian men are neutered and andyrogenous, asexual beings.
                              you have two stereotypes of the asian woman: the submissive sexual slave, and the domineering dragon-lady.

so when a non-asian guy gushes on and on about how great asian women are, how is one able to tell when it's yellow fever or not?
                              one isn't always. that's the problem.

what's worse is that the girls are then always asking themselves whether the guy likes her for who she is, or because a genetic lottery placed her in the best ethnic group period.

'course, i tend to take a stance of giving the guy the benefit of the doubt; i think mixed marriages can work, and i've been steady with a white girl for years now, so, it's possible... but yellow fever is something most asians and americans of asian extraction are very wary of, and it's hard to completely ignore the tiny little voice in the back of the head...
                              B♭3

Comment

White ones, black ones, brown ones, yellow ones. Makes no difference to me.
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X