X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Floyd
    The game, of course.
    Of course, what was I thinking. You're computer gaming nerds.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So are you.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Wow, nice retaliation Ramo.

You could have done better.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Of course, what was I thinking. You're computer gaming nerds.
          So me needing Ramo to come with me to pick up a girl would have somehow been better?

"Please Ramo hold my hand while I go ask this girl out!"
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, nice retaliation Ramo.

You could have done better
            It wasn't a retaliation, it was a statement of fact. che's probably gonna play the game as much as us.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Mine was a retaliation, though.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

seen em all before

Comment

What's this game about then? If everybody is gonna play it then it must be good.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

chegitz, how can you as a commie make fun of him? first of all, he's clearly a minority, secondly with your reputation as a commie you're supposed to post political stuff only...

<-- ultraserious, believe me. you must. tired too.

Comment

victoria? is it like eu?

Comment

is that kid naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          victoria? is it like eu?
                          Yes. 1835 to WWI or there abouts.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

aon as a game?

Comment

More like Hearts of Iron than Europa Universalis.

Comment

Working...
                              X