X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bah! I don't believe that.

Now way you can score that low.

Comment

I think 2 is the average IQ of broccoli, cauliflowers and peace flag-bearers
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        bah! I don't believe that.

Now way you can score that low.
        oh yeah!?
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

yu reed me post befor on forim apoliton? me no writt gewd. writte noone kan underctand. me dum
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Maybe you should post something like "u rem8mb8r Aaliy1ah" then I would believe it
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
            X