No announcement yet.

The IQ thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wait? This was IQ thread? Sorry, I put my penis size, 21.2 cm..... My IQ is actually only 160.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe the test Datajack posted is the more accurate one, after all
      LOL I really want someone to post some result under 118 or my psyche will crush within the end of the week

No wait? This was IQ thread? Sorry, I put my penis size, 21.2 cm..... My IQ is actually only 160

Finally something I'm best at
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Weird how scores are only getting higher and higher from one poster after the next...
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

well, it went down from my 200 to datajack's 160...
          B♭3

Comment

Such high scores, and not an ounce of wisdom.

-edit-

Forgive my arrogance.
            Last edited by Sarxis; November 18, 2003, 00:23.

Comment

No one has beaten Zylka's score

@Pekka, he said penis
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                great, another 'Poly ego thread

Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Damn, now I put my glasses on I realise that it actually said 180. Silly me
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The page won't work for me, but the last test I did, I got 188 or high genius .

However, I do not accept the validity of IQ tests... they only mention your ability to take the test, not your intelligence. As my friends will testify, I'm rubbish in most fields, though I have a couple of fortes. These results must not be taken seriously.
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Kramerman:

We are all equally, but differently intelligent.
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Ha! Finally some ego stroking. I take this test:

This free, certified IQ Test gives you a real IQ score in just minutes. IQTest.com offers the most scientifically valid & reliable IQ test online.

And I get 172 Yay!
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Your IQ score is 122

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.
                          I agree; IQ tests don't really show or prove anything significant.

Comment

But it's fun to rub them in the faces of stupid Americans
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

well, it went down from my 200 to datajack's 160...

When I compared myself to Pekka I wasn't talking about the IQ score
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                                138 visionary philosopher.

152 on the Finnish test...
                                You're in good company. I scored the same as you on both tests.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X