Clear All

btw

the reason I stopped posting is because I went to sleep

the pain has returned now though

40 minutes till I leave to see the doctor

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Take care JM
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I Want to take some more pain releivers

this time in a proper dose (Of course)

is there otherones that I can take beside Tylenol? what I mean is that I want to take sometihng that doesn't have Acetaminophen (since I have already had more of that thna I am suppose to have in 24 hours)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You'll live. Sounds like you need something more potent. Do you have anything containing dextromethorphan hydrobromide?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

JM

If you are sincere, and I dont know you well enough to be sure, but one thing I do know is this:

You should NOT take medical advise from an open forum, because no matter how well intentioned a poster may be, to base a serious medical concern on words versus a visit to a professional medical person, be it a P.A. or MD, is ludicrous to say the least.

I want to help as much as the next person, but I can only help from my "personal" experiences and have no idea what you can take or not take in what dosage or frequency.

I hope you get feeling better but you should go to a medical person asap if you feel that you perhaps may have overdosed.

If your still here maybe you will be fine..MAYBE..

Hope you make the right call...is where my heart is..

Peace

Grandpa Troll
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Re: overdose

Originally posted by JohnT

I don't know about that "Pseudo" drug, but you called poison control because you took 6 Tylenol? Hell, I take 4 EX tylenol as a matter of course whenever I get on of my headaches.... and if they aren't doing the job in an hour, I take a couple more.
              Pseudoephedrine - decongestant...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

notice that I talked to poison control and a nurse first

I just wanted Apolyton to verify what they said, because I was worried

Harrison, no, I do'nt have any dextromethorphan hydrobromide, I don't havea nything but tylenol

can I buy it over the counter?

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

You can take up to 75 extra strength Tylenol and probably not die. I don't know about the rest.
                  -30-

Comment

that is over 3 times the dose of what somone died from (15 g)

the other is what evrey medical professional It alked to was more worried about

and whenI went in today I saw the affects, I think, my blood pressure was twice normal

Jon miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Tylenol is aspirin is it? I don't think it is going to be particularly effective on it's own. Failing DXM, do you have anything containing codeine?
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

But as Laz has said, large amounts of aspirin can really irritate your digestive tract...
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

And it can damage the he11 out of your liver.
                          -30-

Comment

is aspirin Acetaminophen?

because Acetaminophen is teh active ingrediant in tylenol

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

No, acetaminophen is a different painkiller, that also helps nausea. It's in my mirgraine tabs.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

maybe I should get some aspirin than

that wuould be a different chemical

but if both damage your liver....

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X