X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Serb, how is it hanging?
    Attached Files

Comment

Fine. (Did I told you that I'm a married man now?)
      Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations. (Ili, vernee, moe iskrennoe sochustvie... Now I know it's indeed "hanging")

Comment

Thanks. And you are right. Marriage ruined my previous way of life. Now I even don't have time enough to post some spam on this board.

Comment

Serb, nesciblia
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Ne ssublya.

Cherez dva dnya moemy braku ispolnyaetsa rovno mesyaz. Niche, vse putem, privykayu po nemnogu.

Comment

I've noticed Panag has gotten so worked up that he has been forgetting to add his "have a nice day" tag at the end of his posts.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I don’t think we knew back in 2003 that Guderian’s guys were all hopped up on meth, but he still gets my vote.

Zhokov still a great general but I’d like to hear about some other Red Army generals.

Recent narrative suggests it’s not the winners that write history it’s the survivors.

Examples:

1) Zhukov was the only Red Army general with a memoir available to Western audiences so that makes him more familiar,

2) Hitler’s tactical decisions weren’t as bad as made out. I watched a theory that suggested he wanted to go straight for the Caucasus oil but was duped by his staff for the 3 pronged attack. Seems far-fetched, but we know it’s easy for the Wehrmacht generals to blame their own failures on a dead madman.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh yeah and most overlooked is General MacArthur. Absolutely brilliant flanker that saved lives on both sides.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                    X