No announcement yet.

Givin' up the cancer sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, EAP and myself both had obsessions and trouble with women called Eleanor Lenore, Eleanora etc etc.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

If you could go on a 2 week bender after a single glass of sherry, you could be the ultimate cheap date.
      -30-

Comment

Have you ever been to Prague?
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Is that a trick question?

No, I've never been to Prague. What's in Prague?
          -30-

Comment

Something that could be loosely marketted as sherry that gave me a two day hangover and some very very embarrasing photos...

Comment

Nice. I had a similar experience involving champagne and Las Vegas.

Photos are only embarassing if you get famous and someone posts them to a tabloid and your mom sees them. I don't have to worry about being famous.

Although if I'm ever in Prague, I'm sure the laws of probability will put copies of said pix into my hands with virtually no effort on my part to obtain them. Then when you get famous, I can blackmail you.

Wow, look how our relationship has already progressed from slightly dysfunctional to nearly psychotic. I wonder if this is how movie screenplays get written.
              -30-

Comment

That plan would only work if I get famous. And as a writer, the more seedy and hedonistic I appear, the better!! I should post my proto-novel "Philosophy" up for the world to admire. I want it to be a "howto" for oral sex...

Wow, look how our relationship has already progressed from slightly dysfunctional to nearly psychotic. I wonder if this is how movie screenplays get written.
                It would explain the Cohen brothers...

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                  That plan would only work if I get famous. And as a writer, the more seedy and hedonistic I appear, the better!! I should post my proto-novel "Philosophy" up for the world to admire. I want it to be a "howto" for oral sex...
                  Read "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman" - I think you might enjoy it. Or "Justine" by Donatien Alphonse de Sade. Same thing. Maybe throw in a little Anais Nin while you're at it.

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                  It would explain the Cohen brothers...
                  Also explains that jellyish crud they package Spam with.
                  -30-

Comment

wow, could we take the whale boy-swithin love story to another thread?

or maybe get a room
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Nah, let it be public. That way there's a cameraman, a biographer, and plenty of papparazzi.
                      -30-

Comment

...exactly how public?

Comment

Is your sig growing again wHALEBOY? Or am I just wiggin' out again?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

whaleboy, my favorite thing about your website is that the text only link is an image
                            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Is your sig growing again wHALEBOY? Or am I just wiggin' out again?
                              By like two letters... it'll slowly grow under your noses before it takes over the entire forum!!

whaleboy, my favorite thing about your website is that the text only link is an image
                              I was wondering when someone would notice that!

Comment

I work at a video store, and when the people come up to the counter, within two seconds I can tell if they're smokers or not. It totally works. Sometimes these big fat midwesterners will come up smelling like a 3-pack a day unfiltered fiends, and it's all I can do to not have a visible reaction to the horrific smell.

Yeah, you heard me, horrific.
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X