Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What, in your opinion, is the worst crime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably rape.

imagine being kept barley alive for 2 years while some nut case does you over in the worst way.
    My point exaclty.
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I'm tempted to vote for the banana option.

Stealing looks a bit ridiculous on the list. Otherwise, I think that psychical damage often is underrated compared to physical damage. There are things worse than murder one can do to a person - sometimes "even" mobbing gets that bad.
      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

I used to think rape. But rape only lasts a few minutes.

Torture can last a lifetime and because of that- it is worse than death.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Some rapes last for over a month.

No, I haven't. Is it good?
          well if rape happens repeatedly, then we are talking about other crimes.

In fact repeated rapes could be a form of torture. And would fall under the torture crime.

Of course torture isn't a real crime is it? so I'm not sure it belongs on this poll.

But really. Not to be insensitive and all. But rape can be dealt with mentally. Eventually a woman will "zone out" during the rape and not even know it's happening to her. But with torture- you can't escape the massive pain until you go completely insane.

pain's invention- madness

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBean
            It depends what you mean by worst.

Murder has the largest negative effect on society, but torture implies a criminal further outside what I would consider acceptable moral standards than any of the others.
            I disagree. In fact I don't think Murder has that negative effect on society.

Child abuse has more. Because you are ****ing up that child for life. And in most cases- you are creating a person who will abuse people themselves. And the cycle goes on and on. By murdering someone you aren't creating someone who will go on to murder others. But by abusing them as a child, there is a good chance you will create someone who will abuse children when they grow up. Or at the very least, create a mentally unstalbe unproductive person in society.

Comment

But rape can be dealt with mentally
              Yes. Of course
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

there have been cases where that has happened.

Hell, some women can be raped and lead a normal life. But others cannot.

Comment

Could you be raped and live a normal life? I mean if a big 6'5" foot guy keeps you tied up and sticks it in your pooper for a month...would you lead a normal life after that...or would you become paranoid?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'd rather be raped then have my nipples ripped off with a pair of pliars, my balls electrocuted and oil of vitriol thrown over my face
                    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

How can being forced to have sex be equivalent to having your life ended?

People who value human life should say murder.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Could you be raped and live a normal life? I mean if a big 6'5" foot guy keeps you tied up and sticks it in your pooper for a month...would you lead a normal life after that...or would you become paranoid?
                        Well, sure it is terrible, but what your saying is that no victim of rape can ever live without becoming paranoid, implying that no victim of rape can live a life that is worth living for later - but I think some can (others unfortunately not) so there´s a chance.
                        Blah

Comment

My coment was for Dissident as to rape being able to be worked with mentaly. You can live a normal life after, but never completly normal....Imho.

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Torture. totaly unnessecery.

my concept of torture includes also rape and inprisonment.
                            jep, death penalty to all.
                            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Nope, I'd vote to do the same to them.

You tortured someone for 2 days, then let me see how you feel if I stick a red hot baillonet in your ass for 2 days. There.

Spec.

Comment

I´m surprised by the poll results so far. it looks like two philosophies of life are bumping into each other.
                                the torture/rape voters may rate life as a neutrum. terminating a life can be a good thing, if life is full of pain and sadness.
                                on the other hand the murder voters consider life as valuable, no matter how painful it is.

I voted murder.
                                justice is might

Comment

Working...
                                X