Circle-jerk innoculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said womyn
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sikander.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

what?

are you a big girls blouse or something?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And the legacy of Bill Clinton and Monica lives on . . . . .
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

wimmen <-- only wimmen-bashers say this.
            women <-- normal people
            womyn <-- man hating *****es.
            B♭3

Comment

I'm twenty, so there's nothing romantic here, though I suppose she's cute enough. I just don't like to think that this crap is still going on, and to nice kids like her. I don't go to her school; I only know about it from an offhand comment by the church's youth advisor.

If you've never been in this situation, it might help to explain that these requests are more often than not a way to degrade and humiliate someone for a laugh. I should know, I used to go to a mostly-black high school where the girls thought it great fun to pinch the white boy's butt for a joke. Needless to say, I find nothing amusing here.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
              X