Circle-jerk innoculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle-jerk innoculations

There's a young girl who goes to my church-like fourteen, maybe fifteen years old-who gets asked for blowjobs by total strangers at least once every school day. It's been going on for months, they've dragged the case up to the frigging superintendent of schools, but they can't stop it. Her parents are thinking of homeschooling her, because they're powerless to stop it. Part of the problem is just the typical difficulties of enforcing conduct among people who enjoy thwarting authority figures, but it's pretty disturbing that the students themselves tolerate this crap, and that any of them find it funny.

I saw this plenty of times back in high school myself. If a girl doesn't act flattered when guys treat her like a whore, she's considered a prudish little goody-two-shoes. Ignoring it comes across as tacit submission. Insults and putdowns will make the guy mad and therefore possibly dangerous if they succeed, and if they fail will be great entertainment for the guy and his creepy friends. Slaps to the face are even worse. Telling the teacher makes her a snotty ***** who can't take a joke. The deck is stacked entirely in the guy's favor here, which is probably why it's done in the first place. Sexual harassment is just bullying for grownups.

But why is the atmosphere in schools so misogynistic that this sort of thing happens frequently, and gets brushed off as part of growing up? Is this just the ideal woman as depicted in teen culture *coughbritneycough*, pretty, wide-eyed, and willing to act flustered and happy when jerkoffs treat her like a chattel? I usually have a hard time swallowing theories about bad societal influences, but the fact that emotional abuse gets regarded as the norm implies that such conduct has at least some support from...whatever is popular. I was never cool so I certainly don't know what's cool now.

I only know it's a relative novelty. Women might have been treated with obscene condescension prior to the feminist movement, but I'm pretty sure harassing them like this would have been utterly shameful back then. They swept rapes under the carpet, yes, but they also had corporal punishment in schools (which I'm inclined to approve of in this kind of situation, BTW. Give the little punks a taste of hickory to teach them civility, that's what I say..).

This was brought to mind by discussions in my abortion thread; do you think excessive teen pregnancy might have something to do with the widespread attitude that self-respect makes girls unpopular?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

They should let her carry a knife or something...

Comment

but I'm pretty sure harassing them like this would have been utterly shameful back then.

depending on the situation, you may be right or wrong on that.

anyway this is pretty disgusting.

did she say yes?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

If i had actually asked girls for BJs in high school i might have got some
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Mayhap, MRT, but how much of the consent is just being afraid to say no?

And the girl I mentioned does say no, though it's not really relevant, or our business for that matter. The question shouldn't be asked in the first place, that's the problem. It's BS.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The question shouldn't be asked in the first place, that's the problem. It's BS.

How else could you know the answer if you won't ask?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

I think it's a positive sign myself (despite it being horrible) 'cause it shows how much a threat women who control their own sexuality in whatever way have become. Same with the probably equal mistreatment of young women who do "put out" on their own terms rahter than the boys'. The men are trying to preserve their patriarchal dominance in an increasingly desperate and ultimately futile way- this is not a battle they will be winning.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

what does this have to do with innoculations?

Comment

There is some parts of this story that are missing.

Why are they asking her for blowjobs everyday?

I'm guessing is they know it bugs her.

I've had to endure **** like that in high school. Once people find out there is something that pisses you off, they will continue that activity until you crack. This is especially prevalent in the military. If people find out you don't like being pinched on the ass, they will continue to do it until you snap and kill a few people . It's just human nature I guess. I didn't have too much problem though. I quickly learned not to let people know when things bother you. I just bottle up all my anger and frustration and never release it.

Though I will admit that it is worse now days. In the past no one would ever use language like blow jobs.

But no one believes me when I say the collapse of the american family structure has led to lack of morals in modern american society. This is what happens when a mother works 10 hours a day trying to feed and shelter her children, and their children are raised by MTV.

Completely disgusting behaviour

Comment

I know a guy who simply bugs girls to give him head until they finally give in. Normally they're emotionally fragile or otherwise not stable, and he preys on them. It's called being a sexual predator.
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

is it really?

Is he forcing them to give him blowjobs? If the woman can't say no- that is their problem.

Comment

No, i agree...free will and all. And it's not rape, but it is being a sexual predator when you target girls who are vulnerable and get them do things that they would not otherwise do. He usually guilts them or uses other tactics when they originally turn him down.
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            I've had to endure **** like that in high school. Once people find out there is something that pisses you off, they will continue that activity until you crack.
                            same here. i have a sister who i know is attractive, i don't see her that way, but i can tell she is. when she got into highschool (2 years behind me) everyone would crack jokes about it. most of them i just laughed off, but one kid made remarks inferring incest etc, and i was utterly disgusted. once he saw a reaction out of me, he did it for the rest of highschool (~2 years). the worst part was, near the end he lost all creativity, just saying "hey joe, f*ck your sister?".

is this girl super-hot or something?
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

How do you guilt someone into giving you a blowjob?

Comment

Working...
                              X