• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a boat

Comment

That is transportation and they were not allowed
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

its not a transport, it's an ironclad. Tuberski's Ironclad! It's just a big sheet of metal with a HUGE friggin' gun

fine, I'll play by your rules...give me another few hours. (i'll try to be serious this time)

Comment

Ok . it's not like I've made the picture either. The emphasis on lightness of it. Otherwise it's a fortress and we have ourselves something that will not be attacked except with bombs. Something you can build in few days.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

wait, no forest??

edit: nvm I misread fortress
            Last edited by Space05us; November 8, 2003, 19:00.

Comment

bleh, this is boring.

Comment

Pekka, is this like the Susie Q?

Comment

Is what like Susie Q? Susie Q can't be used.. because it's transportation/vehicle type of horror machine. Besides, then there is no point.. I could just say 'yeah I have 60 nukes in my base!'. There has to be limits.
                  In da butt.

Comment

I like pictures more
                    ~I like eggs.~

Comment

I'll have mine ready tomorrow.. now sleepy time.
                      In da butt.

Comment

The Schliefen plan will bypass it anyway...
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Three words:

Obelisks of Light.

Lots of 'em.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Dome 1 is made of a seven-foot thick chunk of rubber. Anything thrown at or dropped on it will bounce off.

Between domes 1 and 2 are the mosquitoes. All seventeen million of them. With malaria.

Dome 2 is made of reinforced concrete. 14 feet thick. The wire grid that reinforces it is electrified, so any metal concrete-breaking machinery gets fried.

Between domes 2 and 3 is quicksand and a minefield, covered in floating barbedwire.

Dome 3 is made of glass and polycarbon alloys. 10 feet thick. There are razorblades stuck around the edges. There are remotely controlled machinegun turrets set into it.

Between dome 3 and dome 4 is empty... but it's where all the waste gases from inside dome 4 get pumped. Mostly methane, argon, carbon monoxide, nasty chlorides and so forth.

Dome four is made of 10 feet of glass again, but it has a 2-foot titanium lining.

Inside dome four is a sealed environment like the Gaia projects. It supplies all my needs, and requires no outside influences. All the domes extend 100 feet beneath the ground, so cannot be burrowned under.
                            Attached Files
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Shallow underground bunkers. Deep enough to hide IR readings, but dig time being focused on spread and mobility, not deepness. Lots of them spread over a wide area so bunker busters will just destroy on section.

Barbed wire and bungee pits. Lots of booby traps everywhere. Tin cans with shotgun shells, spring spikes, your basic VC ingenuity. Basically, I wouldn't want my enemy knowing they are invading a base.

Barriers built of marijuana to confuse the enemy once fires begin burning, and to cause panick. My soldiers are tough smokers anyways, knowing their crude defenses are worthless will make them want to live it up.

Leech infested pools of water. If in the desert a plethora of scorpions near a water supply, where camp will be likely for the enemy.
                              Pentagenesis for Civ III
                              Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                              Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

pekka....where is you base?

Comment

Working...
                                X