Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct, sir.

I do remember there being a great number of Maelgwyns in Welsh history, but it seems like this is the one you were talking about, who was indeed king of Gwynnedd.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
      The thing he refers to at the beggining is that the 'boss' used to get a special relaxation technique from his masseur at the end of a massage (think League of Gentleman series three Massage Parlour episode).
      I remember that one
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Man, that episode sucked.
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Handjobs, not sucking
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi

Do you think he would actually go to this length just to conceal a story?
            No, it's a completely untrue story. Didn't you read what I posted?
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi

Do you think he would actually go to this length just to conceal a story?
              Just to conceal a story? It's the Crown of England we're talking about here!

Not that I'm convinced, but really, the stakes ARE pretty big.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Can the Church of England have an openly admitted bi/homosexual as its head?

Comment

when haven't they?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    Can the Church of England have an openly admitted bi/homosexual as its head?

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    when haven't they?

... and I do remember reading about the alleged homosexual rape amongst the serving staff & subsequent cover up a few years ago (from legit source).
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Well, I'm being a bit serious here. Iirc*, the Anglican church is adamantly anti-homosexual and a openly gay head could cause a crisis likely not seen since the Reformation.

*According to my wife. If she's wrong, yell at her.

Comment

imho - everything that can be done is being done to assure the C of E doen't have an openly gay/bi head.

... gee, maybe Prince William and Prince Michael Jackson have more in common than a silly surname/title...
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          when haven't they?
                          When they've had Queens?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            Well, I'm being a bit serious here. Iirc*, the Anglican church is adamantly anti-homosexual and a openly gay head could cause a crisis likely not seen since the Reformation.

*According to my wife. If she's wrong, yell at her.
                            The Anglican church is currently facing a split over ordination of gay bishops and gay marriage. The Canadian and American church's liberal policies are facing intense opposition from church leaders from developing countries, financed by rich evangelicals from the US.

I'm not sure how the English church stands in all of this, but in a country in which it is illegal for the monarch to be a Roman Catholic, a bisexual King is probably frowned upon. Still, this will probably complicate the gay ordination debate.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                            X