Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A queen as the King? We'd have a field day with it. We've survived worse (AIDS) and uglier (Boy George. I mean, painted neck? Hellooo. You're fat. Deal.)
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Well it certainly accounts for Charlie's 'buggerlugs'
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I thought it was probably someone walking in when the the valet was giving the Prince a knee trembler.

Apparently Charles can't dress himself.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          I can't imagine any heterosexual man making that remark.

So, what kind of a man would make this remark ?
          (referring to "I want to be your tampon." above)

I don't know, but he sounds like a real duche bag.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
            ..... What's more, the person upon whom many of the King Arthur stories are based was gayer than a bag of gibbons. No sweat.
            Who are you referring to?
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

About time for a Monty Python quote, dontcha think?

...What's more, the person upon whom many of the King Arthur stories are based was gayer than a bag of gibbons...
              "Bet you're gay."

small voice "No I'm not."

Comment

Hey, there's an upside to this story, if Charles ever becomes eugh king, you don't have to change your anthem...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

This is an excerpt directly from CNN.com coverage posted on same website:

"On Thursday, an injunction banning The Guardian newspaper from naming former royal aide Michael Fawcett -- who is not the former employee referred to by Clarence House -- was lifted by agreement after the newspaper said it had no intention of repeating allegations about him.

Fawcett, 40, was the "indispensable" royal aide said to have regularly squeezed the Prince of Wales's toothpaste.

He resigned as the prince's personal assistant despite being cleared of serious wrongdoing by a report into allegations of malpractice at St. James's Palace, the prince's former official residence. "

Comment

Exposing Charles as gay won't bring down the monarchy. No chance.

It might bring down homosexuality, though.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Charles is really gay? He must be the first member of the royal family to have ever been gay!!!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I must say that I take this news with a boulder of salt, though.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thread: A Totally Untrue Story....

...that nobodys allowed to know:
                            - Man and his servant engaged in long standing sexual relationship (that I outlined in the Charles Denies Brown Card Offence thread).
                            - That servant rapes another servant.
                            - Boss helps cover it up.
                            - Bosses then wife finds out from raped servant. Talks about it on video tape to speech therapist.
                            - Boss finds out she knows.
                            - Wife is bumped off by rogue spooks (perhaps).
                            - The tapes are removed from Wife's possessions. Boss watches as servant destroys them.
                            - Boss discovers Loyal servant (potentially called "Rock") of wife has some of the tapes.
                            - Boss's servant tips off coppers that other servant has "stolen" items. (still with it?)
                            - Tapes taken by police (still held by police). Poor servant charged with theft.
                            - Servant threatens to spill on contents of tape in court.
                            - Trial suddenly halted as Boss's powerful mother intervenes.
                            THE END

The thing he refers to at the beggining is that the 'boss' used to get a special relaxation technique from his masseur at the end of a massage (think League of Gentleman series three Massage Parlour episode).
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

- Wife is bumped off by rogue spooks (perhaps).
                              Do you think he would actually go to this length just to conceal a story?

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Who are you referring to?
                                Maelgwyn. A 6th century king of one of the Welsh bits. My mind's gone blank temporarily, but I think it was Gwynnedd.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X