Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT
    My money is on incest.
    with who?
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Mum?

Or pedophilia. But it's probably a gay thing, like anybody cares.

Comment

My money is on incest.

= story

Or pedophilia

= story

a gay thing, like anybody cares.

= indeed
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It is so very clear now.

remember his "Oh I want to be your tampon" remark in a letter to his girlfriend? I mean, I can't imagine any heterosexual man making that remark.

Short of gay rape, I think the rumor is he is gay, and had sex with one of his male servants. And as soon as the rumor gets out, the whole world will say "That explains sooo much!"

And the royal family knows how easy it will be for people to see him that way, that's why they are banning the press from even printing it.
          Pentagenesis for Civ III
          Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
          Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

I can't imagine any heterosexual man making that remark.

So, what kind of a man would make this remark ?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by NeOmega
              "Oh I want to be your tampon"
              All I can say about thatis...Long Live The Queen. (Elizabeth, I mean )
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You could say "The Butler did it.", or "Who did the Butler?"
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Here's the goods!

The new allegation which threatens "to bring the badly-bruised British monarchy to its knees" is that Prince Charles was also sleeping with Michael Fawcett. The Sun recently ran the story without identifying either man. Royal 'in bed with flunkey'.

Ex-valet George Smith is said to have told Princess Diana he saw a "shocking incident" between the Royal and his servant.

His brother Bryan said Diana taped their conversation — in which George also claimed he was twice raped by the male aide. But the 60-minute recording is missing.

Bryan, 41, said George saw the men in bed when he delivered breakfast one morning.

He said: "George said the Royal and his servant were tucked up under the sheets next to each other.

"George told me there was no physical activity but you don’t have to be a brain surgeon to work out what was going on."
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

..."to bring the badly-bruised British monarchy to its knees"...

That is an unfortunate turn of phrase Did it have carpet burns as well?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

There are precedents for these kind of shenanigans.

Prince Edward, Duke of Clarence, Queen Victoria's son, was discovered in a notorious London gay brothel. For the good of the Empire he was sent off to India to avoid scandal.

In the hypocrisy ridden Victorian times it was o.k. to bugger messenger boys, have sex with one of London's legions of underage girl prostitutes and father as many illegitimate children as you liked. Just wasn't all right to be found out.

Plus ca change....
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

We've had two definitely gay kings, and probably at least two more. What's more, the person upon whom many of the King Arthur stories are based was gayer than a bag of gibbons. No sweat.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Im not sure how this is supose to bring the royals down though ? Even if he was in bed with a servant .. Some may say unexpected .. some may say , thats explains ...

But why would it bring the monarchy down ?
                          "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Damn. And here my hot royal fantasies had William be the gay one.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Exposing Charles as gay won't bring down the monarchy. No chance.

It might bring down homosexuality, though.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Working...
                                X