Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prince Charles allegation anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that his forefathers were a bunch of syphilitic bigamists who fathered a legion of bastards, I'm inclined to agree.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Given that his forefathers were a bunch of syphilitic bigamists who fathered a legion of bastards, I'm inclined to agree.
      You forgot to mention inbred.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

And "German".

Comment

Dont mention the germans!
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Oh sure. Bring down the monarchy when Tony Blair is in charge. Are you people Satanists or what?

Comment

[paraphrase]'Given that his forefathers were a bunch of syphilitic, imbred, German bigamists who fathered a legion of bastards, I'm inclined to agree.'[/paraphrase]

What does Tony Blair have to do with this?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

It's impossible to drag down the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Scum floats.

Comment

It is clearly the ambition of Tony Blair to bring down the Monarchy and establish a little one-party state. I see a pattern with his castration of the upper house. The sly misinformation in the death of Diana is controlled by someone, as yet unspecified. He was able to bring a nation into war, with the majority of the population against him. He handed Bush false information to discredit him. The only thing that stands between him and total control of the empire is the monarchy.

Comment

Tony Blair for King!
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Uneasy lies the head...

Leader
                      Saturday November 8, 2003
                      The Guardian

Prince Charles and his advisers may not be consistent, but they are at least pragmatic. Within a week of a royal aide securing one of the most draconian newspaper injunctions in recent memory, Clarence House performed a startling u-turn and blurted out to the world the very thing the royal family had been so anxious to keep secret. Or nearly.
                      The statement rushed out on Thursday night referred coyly to "an incident" involving Prince Charles. It may be deduced from Michael Fawcett's vigorous attempt to gag the Mail on Sunday that the supposed incident involved Mr Fawcett and that it was not, say, a boating accident. The Times - home of the hallowed Court Circular column - has reported that it was a sexual incident. The Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera yesterday published further lurid details. Sir Michael Peat's statement makes it clear to anyone following such matters that the source of the allegations is the troubled former valet, George Smith. In a very short time, we have thus moved from total ignorance to partial enlightenment. This abrupt change of tactics may not have gone far enough towards suppressing a surge in fevered internet traffic, but it is a good deal smarter than blundering around trying to silence the entire British press.
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

My Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English does not help me to understand the meaning of the article Techumseh posted. Either it's just bull****, or I'm too drunk to read it properly.
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Oh man.. I wonder what the kids has to go because of this.. first their mother goes through tragic accident and dies, then there are paparazzis anyway all the time to take the picture fo them, and hoping they'd be at least underaged drunk (except now impossible), or something, or that some of their friends uses drugs to get ripping stories..

.. then the secret sex relationships of their mother, then this too???? That their dad is a butty boy?
                          Come on, gives these guys a rest already!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Wouldn't this make Charles bi and not just gay (if said runmors were true)?
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

My money is on incest.

Comment

Charles will be crowned Queen of England!

"NYT NEWSROOM TURMOIL OVER PRINCE CHARLES GAY RUMOR
                                Fri Nov 07 2003 16:45:11 ET

**Exclusive**

Top editors at the NEW YORK TIMES panicked and ordered a story killed after London-based reporter Sarah Lyall filed a dispatch alleging rumors of Prince Charles and a sexual affair with one of his closest advisers!

The story appeared on the TIMES's internet website for 20 minutes -- before top editors ordered it immediately removed, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"This should never have been published!" a top newsroom source explained Friday evening.

Lyall reported: "No one would say what the rumor was. Not the British newspapers, which were writing long, innuendo-laced articles about it. Not the television commentators, who were discussing it with acrobatic opacity. Especially not Prince Charles, who seemed to be hoping it would just go away...

"The allegation (although no one has said so publicly) has to do with purported sexual contact between Prince Charles, the heir to the throne, and Michael Fawcett, one of his closest advisers."

Developing...

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X