No announcement yet.

Even the laziest person has a passion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And by the way, I really have enjoyed my career which is why I answered this thread as I did. It has certainly been non-traditional, to say the least.

Comment

Distribution rules.

That's how I started out. Distributing high performance parts to multiple speedshops in the U.S. and Canada (Wholesales). Then I attended shows and passed out business cards to addictive tuners and later on, I went race courses and events to try and meet with many race teams and independant race car drivers. It paid off.

If you push in life, it will succed.

Life is like sex baby, the more you put in, the more you get out.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

How does that poll not include Apolyton
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

And you thought you asked a simple question, huh?

I think I would have been disappointed by a simple answer.

Thanks, those are interesting looking threads, just the kind of detail I was looking for.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Politics and policy.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Politics.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

My Passions? Town planning, Microbiology, Cosmology.

I don't do any of those. I am a chemistry student. Which is also fun. But I'd rather do any of those. sadly, there aren't many jobs at those.
                No jobs in microbiology? Are you insane?
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

I chose Literature, Poetry, but I also like Computers, Singing, Drama, Fitness, Martial Arts, History, Politics, Boating and Aviation.
                  Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; November 7, 2003, 02:20.
                  HAVE A DAY.
                  <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                  "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                    And you thought you asked a simple question, huh?

I think I would have been disappointed by a simple answer.

Thanks, those are interesting looking threads, just the kind of detail I was looking for.
                    "Looking for"?

Comment

hoes
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"Looking for"?

Wisdom of the ages, its pure gold.

I guess my passion would be 'the quest for knowledge', although my quest should start with a better name for it . Most of the topics on the poll have inspired me to look deeper at some point.
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I'm actually a lazy person, but I enjoy hiking. Go figure.

It's about the only activity that requires exertion that I enjoy though. Mainly I'm happy to get away from the city, and annoying people and enjoy beautiful scenery. And it's so nice not hearing sirens from police/fire/ambulance vehicles all the time.

And of course my other passion is computer games.

I also like TV and music.

Aside from that, I hate everything

Comment

See Diss, you could be a movie, TV or video game critic.

That would be fun....I think....Unless you have to make a critic of the Sims or something like that.

tee hee

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Only one fellow amateur chef/good food lover
                              I'm really disappointed in all of you, life is too short to eat bad food (or drink cheap beer).
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Boshko, of course I'm appreciate good food, even more so now that I live in Iowa, but I just had to vote for literature and poetry...
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X