Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay week 15 games. Many playoff scenarios, I won't go into them here.

Steelers at the Jets. Nothing real important about this game.

Atlanta at Indianpolis. Atlanta has that special something now. Indy coming off a big win...

Minnesota at Chicago- hmm. The Bears really suck. The Vikings defense sucks, but they only have to stop one player.

Seattle at St. Louis. Can Seattle win a road game? stay tuned

Jacksonville at New England. Can anyone stop New England now?

Houton at Tampa Bay- one team still has QB problems. The other team has problems of its own.

San Fransisco at Cincy- I predicted Cincy to go down last week. Can they bounce back as playoff hopeful team should? The 49rs haven't won a road game yet either.

Buffalo at Tennesee. Bledsoe has always been overrated. 'nuff said

Detroit at Kansas City- go ahead and chalk up a win for KC right now. You heard me, I'm going to lay everything on the line and say KC will win this game. But can they cover the insane spread?

Baltimore at Oakland- Raiders self destruct, coach gets fired. You know the story.

Cleveland at Denver- not much to say about this game.

Green Bay at San Diego- I would take San Diego, but they are putting Drew Brees back in, so I'm not so sure.

Carolina at Arizona- the Panthers are sliding, but surely they can't lose another game to the Cards can they?

Dallas at Washington- a classic NFC east matchup. I don't really care for Spurrier- you all know how I feel about him.

New York giants at New Orleans- Yawn. Yeah I know the saints can play good at times. but who cares, they aren't making the playoffs.

Philadelphia at Miami. Why are they complaining about Monday night games all the sudden? This season hasn't been too bad for Monday night games- aside from the Oakland games on the schedule. The NFL is lucky they are having such a great game this monday.

Comment

• There are a lot of good games this week... and the playoff picture should start clearing up a little bit after the day is over.

More importantly for many here, most Fantasy Football league playoffs begin today as well.

Don't forget to make your picks in Pools, and to set your rosters for Fantasy...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Chicago finally gets to see what they drafted with Rex Grossman getting his first start in the NFL. He's got a strong arm, can move in the pocket... and he will need too since the Bears offensive line is riddled with injuries.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I got to make my picks this week and likely will be OK for the next week as well.

Comment

• GO BEARS!!!

Whoo, they're up 10-0

Comment

• Mike Vick watch: Halftime @ Indianapolis

2/12 25yrds 1 INT

Comment

• Grossman looks solid. They've established the running game, and that has given him some time in the pocket.
                Let's see if they can keep it up in the second half.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• whoah! Mich Vick actually playing a good defense is being manhandled. Yes the Carolina front four is good, but their coverage isn't that great.

Maybe all the glowing talk about him about him being god will die down. Not likely.

Comment

• Can someone tell me what the hell is happening in the ATL v IND game?

I just got these four plays on NFL gamecenter in a row:

J.Feely kicks -5 yards from ATL 30 to ATL 25, out of bounds.
                    J.Feely kicks 65 yards from ATL 30 to IND 5, out of bounds.
                    1-10-IND40 (15:00) T.McBride right guard to IND 43 for -3 yards (M.Washington). IND - Meadows (73) injured on play.
                    2-13-IND 43 (14:31) P.Manning pass to E.James to IND 47 for 4 yards (C.Draft).

Comment

• And to add to the confusion Indianapolis just scored another TD.

Comment

• the end result is all that matters. Indy TD. I suppose the one kick was blocked but called back on a penalty.

I'm so pissed at myself for changing my pick to Atlanta :idtiot:. Why do I never trust my instincts and go with my first pick of Indy? Arghh.

And I thought steve McNair would be starting. The Bill just ran another return in for a TD

Comment

• It is official. Michael Vick is...

OVERRATED

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
                            It is official. Michael Vick is...

OVERRATED
                            [get Limbaugh smear mode]

Racist!

[/get Limbaugh smear mode]
                            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• how about McNabb? after he was called overrated he's playing some of the best football of his career- though nothing will surpass that 4 TD's he has last year I'd imagine.

Comment

• I was referring to all of the hype surrounding him and that he's the best QB in the league, etc. etc. etc.

at the end of the day, any QB who is 6/17 for only 47 yards had a crap game.

Comment

Working...
                                X