Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is a funny claim to make, because people said that last year, but Vick only got BETTER as the season went on. His dismantling of Green Bay in the playoffs was something he'd never be able to do in Week 3. They tried to adapt, they haven't succeeded yet.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If only "adapting to" were the same as "speeding up"...

This guy is past front-line defenders before they can react. Considering that he has, like, 20 games of NFL experience, he's pretty amazing.

I hate the hype and want him to fail, but it's hard not to admire his skills -- footspeed, arm strength, leadership.
      and he's gonna get better.

Look at Atlanta before/after, with/without. Michael Vick is the definition of a "difference-maker."

How much of a difference, only time will tell...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• AHHHHHHHH After the Bears pathetic loss, Score Radio host Mike North (a staunch D1ck Jauron apologist) is now saying the PLAYERS are to blame and that the coaches are good.

He says we shouldn't fire Jauron because the players next year wouldn't play as hard because they like Jauron. Let me ask you Mr. North dip****... HOW DID THE COACHES PREPARE THE PLAYERS FOR THE BEGINNING OF THIS SEASON? 1-5 with the first game being the worst Bears' loss in like 30 years!!!!??!?!?!???!

DIE JAURON!
        DIE MIKE NORTH!
        DIE JOHN SHOOP!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Are you really saying the talent on the Bears is good?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• All this talk about losers like Atlanta and Chicago is depressing. Jump on the Eagles bandwagon and root for a real team!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Are you really saying the talent on the Bears is good?
              No, but the coaches game plan isn't condusive to the players... looking at this team now, I think it compares very favorably to the 2001 team. The offensive play calling is terrible, the plays are retarded, and the game plan is crap. Anthony Thomas, while not a superb player, is still good enough to get 1200-1400 yards a season and have a few 100+ games. But the coaches don't use Thomas correctly. Thomas needs 25+ carries because he is the type of runner that gets better as the game progresses. When opponents stack the box with 8 guys, the offense should adjust and beat them with passing. Kordell's not Montana, but he's competent enough to at least complete a pass if the play is good.

And look at the young players on the Bears. Jauron didn't want to give any of them a chance. But when injuries (and perhaps management) forced his hand to give young players a chance, THEY PLAY GOOD. Charles Tillman has emerged as a very good corner, and Lance Briggs is a good Linebacker. But training camp was a JOKE! It didn't prepare the team for the beginning of the year, and they didn't even evaluate the young talent. It was by sheer luck that these players found their way into the lineup.

And what about Dez White? He's Jauron's favorite player! This guy drops pass after pass, he runs lazy routes, yet, he finds his way into the lineup game after game. But yet, David Terrell, who is better than White, doesn't get hardly any balls thrown his way. And when Terrell does make a good play, he doesn't see the ball for the rest of the game.

AFLHASBDLFHJKLASHJKLDHASJKH DASK LIE JAURON!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava... all last week I listened to Mike North defend Jauron. He was just licking his chops waiting for the Bears to beat the Packers this weekend to support his point of view... And on Friday, even he admitted that if the Bears lost, he would have to eat some crow and maybe reevaluate his position.

If after watching that pathetic excuse for a game on Sunday, he is still supporting Jauron... He is indeed as much a moron and a liar as he has always been. I was looking forward to my drive home today so I could listen to him finally admit that Jauron had to go. If he is starting to weasle out on that...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a moron.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I admit I was a little scared when the bears went up 14-0. I picked the Packers to easily win.

Comment

• I think the offensive play calling in yesterday's play calling was a major problem. Ditto the interceptions of Slash. It seems that they went away from the strength of the offense, running and deep passing, to a short passing game and got stuffed.
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• wasn't Jauron a coach of the year candidate a couple of years ago.

You shouldn't fire him. If you had a QB who knew what the hell he was doing, you might actually win some games.

Comment

• Well the first problem is that the Bears signed Kordell Stewart to be their QB . I'm telling ya... should have drafted Leftwich instead. He's ALREADY better than Stewart in Jacksonville .

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          If only "adapting to" were the same as "speeding up"...
                          The move is towards faster defenses. And cerainly teams in his division will speed up their defenses since they will have to play his team twice a year.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg9000
                            Jump on the Eagles bandwagon and root for a real team!
                            We'll see if they can beat Miami next week.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The move is towards faster defenses.

They've been always moving towards faster defenses. Vick is simply faster than anyone on the field. Carolina is a fairly speedy defense itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                                Sava... all last week I listened to Mike North defend Jauron. He was just licking his chops waiting for the Bears to beat the Packers this weekend to support his point of view... And on Friday, even he admitted that if the Bears lost, he would have to eat some crow and maybe reevaluate his position.

If after watching that pathetic excuse for a game on Sunday, he is still supporting Jauron... He is indeed as much a moron and a liar as he has always been. I was looking forward to my drive home today so I could listen to him finally admit that Jauron had to go. If he is starting to weasle out on that...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a moron.
                                yeah it's been funny... and he only took 4 calls from 2PM - 4:30PM

What a chicken... did you hear that caller "****gy"? He really ripped North a new one... although that guy wasn't too bright. He wanted Marv Levy and thought 6 wins was good next year. I have no problem with Levy, but firing Jauron and getting 6 wins sounds stupid.

But yeah, North has weaseled out. I had to turn him off because I couldn't stand to listen to his stupid voice any more.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X