Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well at last I was right about the weather affecting one game.

Miami at New England. Though I expected a blizzard. I heard there was going to be a blizzard. There was hardly any snow on the field!. I also figured there would be snow at Buffalo (there was a little that I could tell) and NY. I did not expect the Redskins to win that game. The Giants truelly are pathetic.

Comment

• did anyone see that Marvin Harrison catch? Or should I say one handed snag.

Truelly amazing.

That!- is why I watch football.

Comment

• The Superbowl will be a repeat of Rams vs. Patriots.

The Rams will win the rest of their games and get home field advantage. The Eagles won't beat them at home. No one will.

The Patriots are just awesome right now.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It's a decent possiblilty. But I'm not so sure about the Eagles- this may be their year to at least reach the superbowl this time.

Comment

• picture time

Last edited by Dis; December 7, 2003, 21:34.

Comment

• I was hoping to find a picture of that broken helmet.

Cold has been known to cause things to brittle fracture- including navy ships.

I want to find a picture of that helmet.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to the Rams facing the Eagles. That should be a wonderful, wonderful game.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

• You said that the Rams could beat the Pats back in 2001, too. Look how that turned out.

Seeing how the Rams lost by LESS than a FG, yeah, I think that shows the Rams could have beaten the Pats in 2001.

--

Btw, the Broncos today FINALLY showed why I picked them for the SuperBowl after Week 3. What a performance they put on today! And Portis is on my fantasy team .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The Rams should have ran Marshall Faulk more in the last SuperBowl against the Patriots.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, but the team to beat as of right now are the Pats.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I still recall last year when people were calling the Pats pretenders.

Comment

• "I still recall last year when people were calling the Pats pretenders."

And the year before...
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• There's a reason I drafted Tom Brady. I knew they would rebound from last year's so-so season.

Of course I didn't start him today. I knew neither QB would put up decent numbers today with the weather. I just flipped a coin essentually.

Comment

• I still recall last year when people were calling the Pats pretenders.

Yeah, but they were pretenders last year . They finished 9-7 and didn't make the playoffs.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• How 'bout them Cowboys!

Comment

Working...
                                X