Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm sick of them losing. Stupid buccaneers.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

• Sick? I love it... hehehe... Bucs are done.

why didn't the 49rs start Ratay?

'Cause he was just as bad last week against Cleveland.

Yes I bemoaned earlier in this thread how much I hated how one man is given so much attention, yet he does bring alot to the game, but I still don't think it's a good thing.

Just suck it up and watch Mr. Excitement . Even though he isn't totally back (still has pain in his leg and is very rusty), he was incredibly. Running past linebackers and throwing rockets! Next week against the Panthers should be VERY interesting .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• A couple notes on Week 13...

1. WTF happened to Dallas and Green Bay Thursday???

2. Bears fans finally got to see the "good Kordell."

3. Seeing the Raiders players dissing Coach Callahan after he called them out for stupid play (like 2 4th-down penalties leading to 2 Denver TDs) -- what a bunch of whining babies!!

4. Seeing Sapp stand up and take the blame after the Buccaneers -- again!! -- fail to show up when it counts. The difference in these attitudes says a lot about why Tampa whupped Oakland in the Super Bowl.

5. I could care less if the Bears win out.

6. As long as they BEAT THE PACKERS! And if they do, Jauron probably returns...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Just suck it up and watch Mr. Excitement . Even though he isn't totally back (still has pain in his leg and is very rusty), he was incredibly. Running past linebackers and throwing rockets! Next week against the Panthers should be VERY interesting .
          Maybe I finally get to use him in my fantasy team...

I also have Hasselbeck and Bledsoe, so I'll see what I do.

Consolation Bracket, here I come!

Comment

• WTF happened to Dallas and Green Bay Thursday???

The short week plays havok with some teams. That always has to be taken into account.

Bears fans finally got to see the "good Kordell."

And next week... 'bad Kordell' makes his appearance again . So not picking Leftwich was a good idea, eh?

Seeing the Raiders players dissing Coach Callahan after he called them out for stupid play

Callahan got my everlating respect for chewing out his guys like that. He was totally on the money.

Maybe I finally get to use him in my fantasy team...

I also have Hasselbeck and Bledsoe, so I'll see what I do.

Start Hasselbeck (I assume you mean the one in Seattle ). He has 8 TDs in his last 2 games. Vick is going to take some time to get back to where he was (and it probably won't be this year). He is also pretty rusty and next week is playing a good Carolina D. Definetly make him your #2 though. Bledsoe is just baaad... and he usually swoons in the 2nd half of the year.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Detroit usually plays well on Thanksgiving. that's why I picked them in the lombardi league. Of course I said the same thing about Dallas. But I made the mistake of forgetting about how ignited the Miami offense is with Jay Fiedlar in- though I doubt that honeymoon will last. they are just glad to have him back, their play will settle back down to normal.

Comment

• J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Whoo! Colts stay top of AFC South going into the Showdown at Nashville

Comment

• The Jets still suck. If anything, this shows how overrated the Titans were. An excellent team, but overrated.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

• I didn't see the game. But I was not surprised at the result. Last year, the Jets were a very good team with Pennington. It looks like they still are.

The Jets, though, have virtually no chance to make the playoffs. They will, however, be a spoiler down the road.
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Last week, the Chargers, Falcons, and Jaguars were already knocked out. This week, they're joined by the Cardinals and the Super Bowl runners-up Raiders.

The Patriots and the Chiefs can win their respective divisions by winning their games this week.

A loss for the Saints would be good news for the Panthers and the Rams. In that case, both teams will win their divisions if they win their matches this week.

If the Eagles win this week, they clinch a playoff berth.

Personally, I hope that the Chiefs mess up a few games so that the Patriots can clinch homefield advantage.

Comment

• I am going to be out of town for the next three weeks. I have already made my picks for this week, but might be unable to make my picks for the following weeks.* If so, may I implore upon Reismark to, if this does happen and I miss my picks for the week after next, make my selections for me. My picks (if done this way) should be All Home Teams.

Thank you.

*I doubt it as I can call my wife and lead her through the process, but things happen. I won't have my computer with me and I haven't the slightest idea what my login or password are - and the email address that I used to register is kaput, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

The Jets, though, have virtually no chance to make the playoffs. They will, however, be a spoiler down the road.
                          I wouldn't be so sure. I think they have the best chance to snag a wildcard, especially with the way pennington's playing. There remaining schedule is so-so, but I bet they sneak in.

Im just glad the Pats won, I can't stand Peyton "playoff dud" Manning.
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                            They all suck... But at least the Bears have beaten every team they've played in the AFC West... BRING ON KANSAS CITY
                            Didn't they lose to Seatle?
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Jac de Molay
                              I wouldn't be so sure. I think they have the best chance to snag a wildcard,
                              You cannot be serious.

KC is on 11-1, NE is on 10-2, TEN and IND are on 9-3. These four teams will all finish with an equal or better record than NYJ (in NYJ's best-case-scenario). At least one more playoff berth would have to come from the AFC North, which leaves at most one playoff berth.

NYJ is on 5-7, which is worse than MIA (8-4), CIN/BAL (7-5) and DEN (also 7-5), and equal with BUF and HOU.

NYJ isn't out of it mathematically, but miracles need to start occuring.
                              Last edited by Zopperoni; December 2, 2003, 11:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                                Didn't they lose to Seatle?
                                Seattle isn't in the AFC

Comment

Working...
                                X