Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Dungee is also doing well at Indy. Perhaps last year's Tampa Bay win should be credited at least in part to Dungee.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Well, of course. He set up the whole thing. I think that the Bucs probably could have won with Dungy at the helm as well. Sometimes it takes a few years for everything to be just right. Teams knock on the door for a couple and then take it.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That's why when Indy beat Tampa this year is was so, uh, AWESOME!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• It looks like this years real Superbowl is going to be in the AFC championship game. Right now, New England looks almost invincible, but any of Indy, Tennessee, KC or even Miami are right there and could win.

Who is playing well in the NFC? The Rams and Seattle? Anyone else. Bears?

Opps, edit: Philly!!!
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• It looks like this years real Superbowl is going to be in the AFC championship game.

Didn't they say that in the MLB World Series this year with the AL?

I always laugh when I hear that... because it so often blows up in the people's face .

Especially saying that this year in the NFL is foolish. I think Philly or the Rams have a good chance to win the Superbowl, either against KC, Indy, Tennessee, or NE.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• GO NINERS!!!...:sad:

oh, well
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• ahh week 14 games:

Cincy at Baltimore- who would've thunk this game would have so many playoff implications ehh? Cincy does not have my fully convinced, but neither does Baltimore- they probably should have lost the game to Seattle- but they still had an amazing comeback nevertheless.

Houston at Jacksonville- the Jags are playing better as of late. And the Texans QB situation seems real iffy

Indianopolic at Tennesee- another big, big game. Both coming off disappointing losses. Who will rebound?

Washington at NY Giants- does anyone care? could be snow though.

Oakland and Pittsburgh. another snoozer. The Steelers put up a fight to the Bengals though. The Raiders seem incapable of putting up a fight.

Seattle at Minnesota- a tough one to pick for me. It's a secret who I picked . The Viking defense has to improve though- and Seattle showed they can score some points.

Tampa Bay at New Orleans. The Saints seems to play the Bucs well. And there may be some records broken here...

Dallas at Philly- usually a good NFC east showdown in years past. And now both teams are fairly hot. Another tough pick.

San Diego at Detroit. Well Flutie and the Chargers at least put up a fight last week. But they still lack some talent.

Chicago at Green Bay- me thinks the Pack aren't too happy about Chicago only being one game behind now.

Miami at New England- is there going to be a blizzard in Boston as well? I think there is. Weather could be a factor.

Kansas City at Denver- The Broncos play hasn't exactly been inspiring, but they stand a better shot with Plummer in.

Ny Jets at Buffalo Bills- who cares- weather will be less of a factor, but there should be snow- right?

Arizona at San Fransisco- another snoozer game. But the 49rs' might light up the Cards secondary. But can they cover the spread?

Carolina at Atlanta- seems like an obvious choice, but there is something different about this game- I won't say who- I don't want to give advantages in the Lombardi picks league

St. Louis Rams vs. Cleveland- I guess the Browns got a monday night game because of last years playoff appearance. How quickly they have fallen. I think QB controversie do affect team performance- but more importantly- their lack of running game is made even worse by having Green out.

I hope I'm not revealing too much. I am trying to claw my way up to #1 in Lombardi picks league. I don't really want to reveal too much about the games, as that might give an advantage to my opponents- unless my picks are crap- then it gives a disadvantage . But I revealed alot about factors that could affect these games. But 2 of those things are plainfully obvious, and I'm sure most people have noticed the possible impact these things could have on the associated games.

Comment

• There are many really good games today... they will determine a lot about the playoffs...

Only a few hours left to make your picks in your pools...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Especially saying that this year in the NFL is foolish. I think Philly or the Rams have a good chance to win the Superbowl, either against KC, Indy, Tennessee, or NE."

You said that the Rams could beat the Pats back in 2001, too. Look how that turned out.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

• man, Dallas has been battling officials all year long... Did anyone just see that interferance call?????? BAH!!!
                      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Titans BURN in the face of 4 fumbles, 3 off kicks.

COLTS WIN!!!

Comment

• dammit!dammit!dammit!dammit!

I felt so good about these picks and I only got 4 right

Comment

• Packers will seize the division lead next week after they beat the Chargers and the Vikings fall to the Bears.

Barring that, a late-season collapse by the Seahawks will give the Pack a wild-card spot. In any case, they'll be in the playoffs.

Comment

• "Barring that, a late-season collapse by the Seahawks will give the Pack a wild-card spot. In any case, they'll be in the playoffs."

You're fooling yourself if you think they're going to make it to the superbowl.
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• they won't make it past the wildcard game.

The Bears beating the Vikings? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X