Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never mind that despite everything, the Bucs D is still FIFTH in the league...

But last when it counts (ie, needing a stop at the end of the game) .

They can still make the playoffs if they win out.

Yeah, if the teams best in position for the WC totally screw up.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• bah, the cowboys played the pats hard, and excepting a COUPLE key plays and one really bad call, that game might still be undecided. The cowboys have a rock solid D, and good special teams. Occasionally their offense comes out to play too. If they can get some consistancy on offense, they are going to be the team to beat for a long time to come.

All that is going to take is to stop dropping balls and getting hambrick replaced with a real running back, and we are golden!
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• and the pats played the cowboys harder
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
          Yeah, Ming, the Bears defense looked good. Very good. As good as they were when they went 13-3.

They can still make the playoffs if they win out. Let's cross our fingers.
          I'm a hardcore Bears fan but...

They'll win just enough to
          1) avoid getting a stud in the draft, and
          2) keep Grossman off the field.

Grossman is now the only rookie in the NFL who has not been in for even one play.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I agree JR... it's just keeping Grossman off the field.

If they had won the last two games against Detroit and St Louis... LIKE THEY COULD HAVE, then it would be a different story. But now... praying they sweep the table is asking too much of this Bears team.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sweep the table? You Yankees are odd.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Thank you Giants for finally covering the spread for me.....

Comment

• Gee... concede the safety if you're actually going to do something with it NYG... gad.

Comment

• Hehe, was Fassel trying to copycat Belichick?

Comment

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Will Detroit be able to give Green Bay a good game like they usually do on Thanksgiving...

Can Dallas beat Miami and continue their march to the play offs...

Are your ready for some Football and Turkey!

And remember to make all your picks in all your pools...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Detroit takes the ball right down the field on their first drive to take a 7 - 0 lead...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hehe, was Fassel trying to copycat Belichick?

Yep... but, as usual, Fassel ****ed it up .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And Detroit knocks off the Packers...
                            Final Score... Detroit 22 Packers 14

Ya gotta love it...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah, that was unexpected. Goes to show you that if you take a team to lightly, it can beat you.
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I was listening to ESPN News about a bad call in the Seahawks-Ravens game that gave Baltimore an extra timeout or 35 seconds more clock, which they needed to tie the game. Apparently, the league admits to the bad call and will discipline the referees involved.

I searched on CNN's and ESPN's site for more on this, but found nothing about the controversy. If anyone else has more information or a link, I would really appreciate it.

But, what do you guys think about such calls that the league admits they blew and which decided the game - for certain. Should the score revert to the moment of the bad decision and the win be given to the other team? (And, what about Vegas?)
                                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X