Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a shameless bump for Week, um... 12 already???

But the way my picks have gone, I don't know why I bother...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• okay week 12 games. Let's see if anything interesting is happening this week.

Panthers vs. Cowboys. Should be a low scoring defensive game. Many people don't like games with low scoring, but I like defensive battles. Though I must admit to liking lots of TD games slightly more

Colts at Bills. The Bills are Reeling. The Colts are still strong.

Saints at Eagles. Well the Saints scraped by Atlanta. Not very impressive. And McNabb seems to do better after being called overrated. I can't see the Saints winning this game. But stranger things have happenned.

Steelers at Browns. These are usually good games. The steelers pretty much suck- yet somehow they still have playoff hopes. The Browns are a better team imho, but still can be very inconsistant. And their RB Green has even more problems- like being stabbed in the back with his wife- and marijuana possesion.

Jaguars at Jets. ho-hum game. Jags have had a few surprises up their sleeve, but I can't see them winning this game.

Lions at Vikings. Uggh. What's with the huge line of this game. The lions suck, but the the Vikings get their ass kicked by the worst teams in football- the Charges and the Raiders.

Patriots at Texans. Injuries to the QB of Texans. And patriots have battled injuries all year. Can the patriots continue plowing ahead with an amazing record?

49rs and Packers. These used to be some pretty good games. both teams have declined since a few years ago, but still aren't bad teams.

seahawks at Ravens. I really thought the ravens were a better team. But they have been losing games they shouldn't have. so who knows what will happen.

Titans at Atlanta. Vick hurt his foot again after having it stepped on. Atlanta can put some points up, but they can never seem to get any victories. How long can the Titans keep on winning?

Bears at Broncos. The bears suck. 'nuff said

Bengals at Chargers. The chargers really suck. But I am concerned about cincy loss after such an amazing win last week.

Rams at Arizona. Cardinals have some more injuries at their RB position. I can't see them winning this game.

Raiders at Chiefs. Normally would be a good game. But the raiders have an injury to Rick Mirer (pinky). Though he may actually be playing. I can't see them winning. I expect KC to put up 40 points at least.

Washington at Miami. Spurrier sucks . Miami's coaching isn't much better. Sure they don't get a lot of yards by Ricky sometimes. But sometimes it is better to have rushed and lost, than to never have rushed at all. As Easterbrook would say, there have been several times the last couple of years Miami could have put games away practicly if they had run the ball and ran the clock out. They aren't a good enough passing team to pass on 2nd or 3rd down to get a 1st down and keep the clock running in crucial situations at the end of the game. Of course it could be just their play selection...

Giants at Buccs. Normally would be a defensive game. But the Bucs defense is horrid. Shockey looks doubtful though, and the Giants really are struggling this year despite a good game against the Vikings. I see the Bucs to take this game. They should have more spark after realeasing Keyshon. But their great UNLV reciever has a possible injury, but he should start.

Comment

• William Green stabbed in back by wife. Police find marijuana in his home (big surprise I know).

Police found a steak knife stuck in a kitchen cabinet and marijuana while searching the home of Cleveland Browns running back William Green, whose fiancee has been accused of stabbing him in the back.

this guy is really ****ing up his career even more.

though he lived a hard life. Both his father and mother died of AIDs.

Comment

• Yes fans... another Sunday of NFL action. And with the Bears at Denver, another loss for the Chicago team
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ummm...go cowboys?
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Quite a day so far for my man Hasselbeck, 5 TDs.

Picks are going horrible again this week though.

Comment

• The Packers win! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
                "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• GOOOOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• I think Sloth is cheating in Lombardi picks. No one could get all the early games correct without any wrong picks. His lead is widening.

Comment

• btw, the Cowboys still suck

I'd like to see them play a real team. (IE- an AFC team)

Comment

• The Bears are giving Denver a run for their money
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                            btw, the Cowboys still suck

I'd like to see them play a real team. (IE- an AFC team)
                            They did. Last week, and they got shut out, hehehe.

That's seven in a row now for Belichick and the boys, go Patriots!

Comment

• yep, I think they lost to two AFC east teams. Let me check on that.

Comment

• Bears up by nine in Denver... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X