Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Jessica Lynch- next Sunday

on NBC

We all knew it was coming. Now that dreaded day has neared. The tv movie (or possibly miniseries) will be on NBC next sunday.

Anyone plan on seeing it? I definately won't. But I will read about it the next day to see how bad it sucked.
    hell yeah
    7.69%
    not a chance
    43.59%
    I do not have access to NBC
    7.69%
    I'd rather shove a banana up my you-know-what
    41.03%

"OMFG We went in and there were SO MANY TERRORISTS it was scary but we are AMEERICANS and we got through it and saved GLLORREEUS Jessica Lynch! Aint she BEAUTIFUL?!" - Some illegal immigrant.

I'd rather not
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'd hit that ass though

Comment

:takes a rat, saws it in half. throws the posterior end across the thread: i don't give that.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I give my maximum respect to PsyOps. And I'm not bashing anyone right now nor am I kidding. I think they are doing excellent work.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
            :takes a rat, saws it in half. throws the posterior end across the thread: i don't give that.
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

looks like ****, sounds like ****, smells like ****...

but we're supposed to think it's a heroic movie? at least it's on sunday, when nobody watches nbc.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                I'd hit that ass though
                G.W.S.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

total bull**** propaganda
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If all she did was be there, then she's got more nuts than you candy-asses.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that's true
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        If all she did was be there, then she's got more nuts than you candy-asses.
                        Maybe they could have a made-for-tv movie for the other 2000+ wounded.

Too much of a buzzkill, I suppose
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Excuse me. I've been warned not to call anyone a jackass or candyass.
                          So what I meant is bastards.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah... warned and obviously ignored....

Enjoy your 48 hour chill Sloww...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, is this gonna be the real version, where the doctors tried to take her back to the Americans and told them where she was and that there were no guars or is it gonna be an exciting shoot 'em-up?
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X