bush's approval rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bush's approval rating

a poll to see wether the members here at 'poly think he's a good patriotic president or a sand sucking vaccuum of dimness.

please dont get this closed by the mods
    Aye
    22.14%
    Nay
    73.57%
    Banana (I could care less)
    4.29%

Bush is a great president.
    "To watch your eniemies die in glorious color and sourround sound is surely one of the greatest advantages of technology." - Eoin Colfer
    "You get more flies with a dead body than with honey." - Joshua Wade

Comment

Worst President ever.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh this is gonna be a onesided poll. You actually have to ask?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Worst President ever.

Prove it.
          "To watch your eniemies die in glorious color and sourround sound is surely one of the greatest advantages of technology." - Eoin Colfer

Comment

Originally posted by BKWM
            Prove it.
            Easy, all other Presidents were better.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

no debating in my thread or I will get a mod to close it before the **** starts.

Comment

Don't get your panties in a bind. I'm not debatin' the newbie. Just pissin' in his sails.

Comment

which will get him posting like a mouse that just figured out how to have sex with itself

Comment

This poll should be divided between US and Non-US posters.
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

ROFTLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                        This poll should be divided between US and Non-US posters.
                        Then go start the non-U.S. division.

Comment

I originally thought he was decent. But each passing day shows how unqualified Bush is to run the country.

Comment

Banana isn't good enough for an 'Eh' option (ie, between 'Aye' and 'Nay').
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Aye :]
                              får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Working...
                              X