No announcement yet.

DRUNKATHON 2003 - Let the Games BEGIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty! I mean now I'm ready to look everyone into their eyes kind of love.

No seriously though, Now I realize how tense I've been lately.. releasing some steams now, feels really really gooooooood.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      But it seems like I'm getting drunk fast and easy this time
      Thats 'topping up', some of the alcohol in your system from last night is still there, so you only need to 'top up' to get drunk tonight

You know like on a long car journey when you know you have pleny of petrol left, but you stop to 'top up' the tank anyway?

Comment

One of my buddies is a real Casanova, and he had about 1.5 new girlfriends per week. It was a sport in University to prevent him from scoring.

I remember once on Hamburger Börs in Turkku, when he was greasing a chick at a table and I came to join them for a chat. Suddenly, I pulled out a rubber vagina from my pocket, started the vibrator and had it dance on the table in front of them. Naturally, the chick left and my buddy had to sleep alone that night. My buddy complained about that for weeks, even though he probably scored already on the next day when I wasn't there.

(The rubber fanny wasn't mine, it belonged to Axelbandet as a mascot. Don't even think of anything else...)
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

reds4ever, exactly. Yes I'm doing that .

Chemical Ollie,
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I'm doing a paper and drinking a screw driver I just had my first shot of vodka a while ago. About midnight I plan on surpassing you muther truckers

Comment

I LVOE U MAN PEKKA !PEKKA IS THE AWESOEME! PEKKA ALWAYS MAKES THE AWSOME AWEDSSOME THREADS! YEA FOR PEEKA AND FOR BEER AND FOR FINALDN!!!

PEKKAAA!!! FIIINALLAND!!!
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I just drank 200 beers.

Beat that!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I just drank 200 beers.

Beat that!
                  YOOOU = TEH OWNZ00RR!
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Shi,
                    In da butt.

Comment

• WOOORD UP DIS NIGGA PEKKA IS THE SHIIIZOOO FOORRIIZIOOO
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• *Hick* CBeast *hick* *burp*
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I've spent most of the week drunk. Funny, I drink heavily and still am always ****ing sober. ****s me.
                          Numbness would be great right about now.

At least I have a massive collection of alcohol in my house, what with me working at a bottle shop.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• OMFG what a night!

Marusha
                            my legs, back and shouldrs are gone, but I can't stop raving
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Who is Marusha?

Some chick you were with? Band?
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Marusha is the queen of techno

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X