No announcement yet.

DRUNKATHON 2003 - Let the Games BEGIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, yer buggers. I'm getting out the cask-stength Caol Ila.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Playing catch up.

Shot.

Shot.

Shot.

Time to hand out candy.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

However now I go to sleep, I don't feel too good. I guess it was that pizza I just ate and then started drinking too many beers right after. What a big anti-climax. Good night everyone, I apologize for my bad performance.
        Aaaaahhh, you can't be serious! Are you getting old? Even an old fart like me can outperform that. But then, of course, I am an "Axelbandet" veteran.

Are you familiar with them?
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

No I'm not familiar with Axelbandet?

But I'm not gone yet. I just checked out my e-mails and checked this thread one more time. Looks like I have to keep on going!!!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You're an arsebandit veteran?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

10th down. I feel a bit better, but still a little nausea.. I still blame the pizza. I'm also getting a bit drunk as well.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                No I'm not familiar with Axelbandet?

OK, you just moved to Ã…bo, so you are excused. But you will find out, I promise you. In '98, I met a research student from HUT at a conference in Toronto (hot chick by the way). Her comment on Axelbandet was "Sooooo obnoxious!". And she was right. A standard piece of their show is to eat memma out of someone's naked ass. When I was a member, we had "Lilla My" opening "Muminpappa's" belly with a chainsaw live on stage. Muminpappa had an aluminium plate to protect his real flesh, then a plastic bag filled with chopped knakkimakkara and ketchup inside the Muminpappa suit. The ground sausage and ketchup were sprayed all over the front rows of the audience, who mostly had their best clothes on The week before that, the extremely famous and cool funk band "Tower of Power" from San Francisco played on the same stage - with less people to come and listen. That is an achivement of significant pride by Axelbandet.

I have an endless account of "war stories" from my days in Axelbandet. You will hear more of it some day, but perhaps not tonight

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

sounds awesome
                  In da butt.

Comment

Hmm.. their strangeness exceeds my beliefs. I just looked at their fotoalbum, and it's filled with excellent pictures. Like the lady in raincoat, with a dildo and bottle of beer. These people are awesome. 11th beer is making it's way inside me.
                    In da butt.

Comment

No no no this is just not working for me anymore. I'm not feeling good. I have a head ache now, and general nausea. I go to sleep. Good night everyone.
                      In da butt.

Comment

WINNERS NEVER QUIT!

13th downed BIaatches!

edit: sorry, 12th downed, and on to nymber 13
                        In da butt.

Comment

Tell us when you puke Pekka

Comment

I don't puke. It was the pizza I'm telling .. I was too full. It's not good to drink if you are too full.. you need to let it go down a bit and then start.. but the pizzxa is now gone and I'm ROLLING and I TAKE NO PRISONERS!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Speaking of pizza I was glad to see there was still a piece in the box! It will go well with my retsina and my empty heart

Comment

I will go to bed soon, otherwise my wife would kill me. Sorry to leave you, but I'm a family man.

I hope you do well, Pekka. You should be working on beer number 20+ when I wake up tomorrow morning. That's the way we did it in Axelbandet. I stopped drinking an hour ago, but only because I promised my wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X