DRUNKATHON 2003 - Let the Games BEGIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No actually they were just native Ã…boans which equals moron tho
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

That's pretty stupid. Wasn't it just last year, when these two guys had a drinking contest in cruise boat, coming to or from Sweden, they downed 1 liter vodka, half liter each with one single .. how do you say it? Drink it at once you know, no pauses.. The other one died, and the other one got very sick. But you see, I'm prepared. I don't drink fast, and I just ate a pizza too.. And I'm drinking beer, which is safe. Plus my genes won't let me die on alcohol!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hey, Pekka, I will be in Helsinki on Tuesday night. Are you there or are you in Uni? (I have guessed by reading between the lines that you study at Turkun Ylipisto/Data City (or whatever it's called, my Finnish is awful))
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Your genes want you to be an alcoholic P. Dont let it happen. Drinking alone is uncool.
          Dont wanna be a total killjoy tho. You dont need my advice, i know youre a big boy who can take care of himself.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
            Your genes want you to be an alcoholic P. Dont let it happen. Drinking alone is uncool.
            Dont wanna be a total killjoy tho. You dont need my advice, i know youre a big boy who can take care of himself.
            He's not drinking alone, he's drinking with his friends - us!
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

With Obligatory Banana.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

True to some extend. I'm off now. Me prime function kassad omicron-nine am going to kick some chen ying-yang ass. see ya and have fun

- Paul Valery

Comment

Nah, actually I didn't start alone.. I was in my friends party. But they went to bar already, and I'm broke, and didn't have a place to sleep, so here I am! No alcohol for me in one month, I can rip it now, don't you guys worry. It's like I'm standing on a cliff, making a base jump and you are all 'uu be careful'. I'M DRINKING BEER. DON'T WORRY!

Olaf, actually I'm not in either of those cities. I'll be in Lappeenranta from monday till thursday.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I forgot to mention.. there is a woman involved.. oh yeah. Uncle Pekka might get some action going on.. .
                    In da butt.

Comment

Woman!!? I thought you were GAY!

- Paul Valery

Comment

Well I AM gay, as in happy as of now.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Me TOO P, perhaps were ALL gay!

- Paul Valery

Comment

Or I might be a beersexual too.. no men, no women.. just beer.. uuuuh it's sexy.. sexy beer nice just like that.. you know what I mean oh yes.

btw Olaf, you are very skilled reader between the lines .. I think I never actually said it. You are the master.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I fly to Lappeenranta at least 5-6 times a year, but always stay in Imatra on those trips. As a citizen of the Western World, I regard the border of Russia as the the far edge of Civilization I have no more trips scheduled there this year, but probably some during early 2004. Perhaps we should meet for a couple of beers?

Comment

that must be it. Straight drinks suck anyway

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X