The Brits ought to massively support the European Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well dont buy it vetty, i wont buy your sister either

remember that we have the largest merchant fleet in the world and it will make sense to you

Comment

I ask because of no particular reason. Only industrial countries have a say in today's world, so I was checking do you have a right to speak ... well, not really. But it is bit weird to live in a country without any industries to speak of.

Comment

i already told you that we have.

i cant understand your fication, apart from the Serbs kicking your ass and selling out your kind. What does this have to do with us though

Comment

Spiffor, do I get any royalties for bumping your thread?

Sorry for the spam man, he started it *points finger*

About the constitution, I have read the article you posted. It is all cool but... dunno, whole EU things seems to me... too easy?

Weird to say it I know, but it is all too orderly and... I hope we don't get to have a civil war to forge the union, like americans.

Comment

you started it vetty, I'm sorry for the butt kicking of the Serbs but you have to look to tomorrow, the future!

Comment

read the constitution, it will do you good

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                i already told you that we have.
                Relax, I didn't mean Greece with my last no-industry comment. I ment my own country. I am too magnanimous to trash you further

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

OTOH, only France rivals Greeks in number of military losses...

...and lets not forget, greatest Greek victories were won by Spartans in close formations, if you know what I mean. Something to be proud of

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

it is good that you keep from doing to others what has been done to you

Comment

• Ted, Greece has won many battles. You OTOH just count the body bags.

Comment

• Maybe EU civil war can be over can Turks (new members) enslave (get it? just like the US civil war!) Greeks or not? All sorts of historical arguments could be pulled, yes, I almost see it....

Ok, enough from me, really

Comment

• We need another junta
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll report you ted. junta is saying like nazi germany

Comment

• whatever dude go for it

you've said far more tasteless things hypocrite

and thanks for conceding defeat

<------ troll champion

Comment

• no defeat. just to clear the excrement from this place

Comment

Working...
                                X