The Brits ought to massively support the European Constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't edit them as fast as you can

You'r fingers work fast, I guess it's that kind of job in the streets of Athens, serve a customer or another one will... speed all the way man!!

Comment

LOL

Don't worry... FIAT is far from closing... and it is actually finally starting to recover from its crisis.

And as for my sentence... it actually refered to an old proposal done by the government to sell FIAT Car to GM, while the FIAT Industries keep Ferrari, Lancia and Alfa Romeo... than they wanted to place a Ferrari engine into the Alfa Romeo models in order to create a car able to compete against BMW and Mercedes.

Luckily FIAT didn't follow this advice, as I think it would have basically ruined both FIAT cars, Ferrari and Alfa Romeo.

(Putting Ferrari engine on Alfas.... jeez... they must have been drunk)

Saluti
      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
      The trick is the doing something else."
      — Leonardo da Vinci
      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

No wonder you had to reply to the FIAT post, tell me when did Greece actually *produce* anything except maybe failed revolutionaries and humble Turk servants?

Comment

Fiat's losses narrowed down that trimester IIRC.

Comment

Sorry Giovanni, that wasnt aimed at you but at the resident sheep molester

Comment

Look, I'm sorry the Serbs kicked your asses but you have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                Sorry Giovanni, that wasnt aimed at you but at the resident sheep molester
                LOL... I figured that out thanks

Saluti
                "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                The trick is the doing something else."
                — Leonardo da Vinci
                "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Good thing you have Trieste too eh Vetty?

Comment

Ok, I heard about the GM deal, it was like this: GM planned to buy a part of FIAT to strengthen its position (there are few independant car companies left in the world, FIAT one of them) but on closer examination they discovered FIAT had been cheating on productivity stats - Italian workers were relatively unproductive.

Lazy bastards

As for Ferrarri, the plot I heard was that Bernie Ecclestone is looking to buy it ...

Comment

Fiat is concentrating on its auto department now. Sold its aeronautics department and losses did narrow down significantly.

Comment

Everyone knows we kicked Serbs out

OTOH, only France rivals Greeks in number of military losses...

...and lets not forget, greatest Greek victories were won by Spartans in close formations, if you know what I mean. Something to be proud of

Comment

Still the best deal right now is huyndai accent. it's practically free. but you have to know what to expect. if you go for german or french car, you're going to pay lots on service and spares. with italian cars its dirt cheap.

Comment

that or the donkey. and your sheep may get furious if you take her to a restaurant on foot

Comment

Give it up vetty. Serbs kicked your ass and now you have to sell your sisters for money. How more pathetic can you get?

Go buy a fiat, it has cheap spares.

Comment

My friend has an accent. Good car, really

Another one has elantra, also a great car, cheap and all. And not very pretty.... but that's what Italians did wrong, you can see on Stilo that some guy broke all his pencils drawing the stuff and perhaps it can inspire someone to do something, but it's not a good *car*. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X