Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of the most gratifying things ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laz: better personality, maybe. bigger ****, doubt it

It's good to know you've got your priorities straight.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: one of the most gratifying things ever...

Originally posted by Kaak
      okay, so my ex and i broke up a couple months ago, and i still talk to her every now and then. Tonight she sent me a picture of her new boyfriend, and the boy is a troll. oh, the joy of the simple things in life...
      Big whoop. You and one of your hussy's broke up.
      Don't EVEN try to say that old green-eyed monster is on you.
      Liar.
      Liar,liar,liar.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

he's getting the ***** while you aint.
        LMAO

Comment

it's doubtful he's getting nearly as much as I am
          Rosie Palm and HANDgela dont count

Comment

you're right, i'm ungly and have to rely on my own abilities
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Kaak: I'd join in and make fun of you but I'm going to be looking for a discount notebook in the next month so I'll keep quiet.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

it's alright, posting a thread like this, you expect to catch a bit of hell or at least i did... You can make fun of me, and i'll still hook ya up
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

kaak=attention whore.

"ha ha I look better then my ex's new man and I am getting so much booty like WHOAH"

LMAO

*rolls eyes*

Comment

actually, i posted because i thought at least someone here might be able to relate. clearly i was mistaken

Comment

CLEARLY.

ol boy is getting the booty and theres this twinge of jealousy that spawns within you.....you then resort to picking on his appearance to make yourself feel better.

Thumbs up soldier!

Comment

ummm....there is no jealousy. your psyhoanalysis is far from correct. more psychology classes for you

Comment

Hey Kaak! She's getting a length off him!
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

probably more than one, she is pretty demanding

Comment

If the guys got more than one length, hes a keeper.
                                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                                X