Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one of the most gratifying things ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the most gratifying things ever...

okay, so my ex and i broke up a couple months ago, and i still talk to her every now and then. Tonight she sent me a picture of her new boyfriend, and the boy is a troll. oh, the joy of the simple things in life...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

thats just immature
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Re: one of the most gratifying things ever...

Originally posted by Kaak
      okay, so my ex
      For a moment I misread that...And given the title, you can't really blame me
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

What? She's dating Asher/Fez/Che/Zylka/Sloww/Ned/Wiglaf/Imran/MrFun/Ming/MtG/ixnay/etc

Perhaps she's a female polygamist--she must be dating the whole of the OTF community.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

okay, so my ex and i broke up a couple months ago, and i still talk to her every now and then. Tonight she sent me a picture of her new boyfriend, and the boy is a troll. oh, the joy of the simple things in life...
          Doesn't that say more about her taste in men than anything else
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

or her desperation
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

nah I think it's taste in men... poor Kaak. I feel bad for you. This 'troll' must be better than you. he's getting the ***** while you aint.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell Perhaps she's a female polygamist--she must be dating the whole of the OTF community.
                She's an apolygamist and is dating the entire site!
                Not my turn for ages yet though.

Comment

I shouldn't gloat too much. Maybe he's just got a better personality and a bigger ****.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

female polygamist

great for lesbians...

apolygamist

monogamous?

i think the term you're looking for is more along the lines of polyandrist.
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      nah I think it's taste in men... poor Kaak. I feel bad for you. This 'troll' must be better than you. he's getting the ***** while you aint.
                      he may be getting it, but if so, then just from her. So it's doubtful he's getting nearly as much as I am besides, it was a mutual break up.

Laz: better personality, maybe. bigger ****, doubt it

Comment

There's an old wise saying that states that you aren't truely over it if you take joy in things like this.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                          What? She's dating Asher/Fez/Che/Zylka/Sloww/Ned/Wiglaf/Imran/MrFun/Ming/MtG/ixnay/etc

Perhaps she's a female polygamist--she must be dating the whole of the OTF community.
                          wait how'd i get lumped in there

Comment

Sexual prowess is inversely proportional to the amount of time spent talking about it.
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                              Sexual prowess is inversely proportional to the amount of time spent talking about it.

(if I said more, I'd just go against the above quote, which I think I'll agree with.)

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                              X