No announcement yet.

Want to Drink Vodka from David's ****?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say we get a few people who lost some money in Tyco to pay Pekka to take a dislike to these guys.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      You're just bitter because you were a Tyco investor.
      I have mainly value funds. They bought Tyco after it tanked.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat Besides, with that kind of budget, they should go to prison just for having such bad taste. Just proves you can't steal class or style.
      They paid Jimmy Buffet $250K to play at the party.
      Old posters never die.
      They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Apparently no one told Buffett he could've gotten more. (And in today's corporate entertainment market, $250K is not out of line for headline talent.) Heck, The Eagles get $2MM for private events.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'd have thought Buffett would have taken care of the catering
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about David Floyd in some way.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
            X