No announcement yet.

Want to Drink Vodka from David's ****?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Drink Vodka from David's ****?

Want to dring vodka from David's ****?

How about eating a birthday cake in the shape of a woman's breasts ... with sparklers mounted on top?

These and other debauched entertainments would be available had you attended the $2 million week-long 40th birthday party that former Tyco Chairman Dennis Kozlowski threw for his wife at a resort in Sardinia.

MSNBC Coverage

Reuters Coverage

Tyco footed about half the bill for the party in Sardinia, which featured an ice sculpture of Michelangelo's David spewing vodka from his penis and a birthday cake in the shape of a woman's breasts with sparklers mounted on top.
    Kozlowski is currently standing trial with former CFO Mark Schwartz on charges of looting $600 mil from Tyco Corp, a manufacturing conglomerate best known for fire alarms and security hardware.

Jurors were only shown parts of a tape of the party. The judge ordered the more salacious parts of the tape edited out for fear that they would "prejudice" the jury against Kozlowski.

If convicted, Kozlowski faces the possibility of prison, hoepfully in an uncomfortably small cell with an inmate named Bubba.
    Last edited by Adam Smith; October 28, 2003, 22:02.
    Old posters never die.
    They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

How exactly do you get from drinking vodka out of David's penis to looting $600 mil?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You're just bitter because you were a Tyco investor.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

In the olden days, this guy would have been hung, drawn, and quartered.

Comment

Small Potatoes

The party was only $1million worth of theft. Let's get to the really big stuff like the "loans" and company "art" collections.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

a video is worth 600 million words...

But we don't have video of that stuff for the jury. Besides, with that kind of budget, they should go to prison just for having such bad taste. Just proves you can't steal class or style.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Or a modicum of morality or shame.
              Last edited by DanS; October 29, 2003, 01:15.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

They must all be Democrats.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Triggs

In the olden days, this guy would have been hung, drawn, and quartered.
                  No. Let's be clear: in the olden days, this guy would have had you drawn and quartered for criticizing him. Then he would have drunk champagne out of your skull, and loudly proclaimed that it was good to be king.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Skulls don't make very good champagne flutes. Good, medium to full bodied red wines are best from drinking from human skulls. A good St. Emilion or Medoc or Haut-Medoc would be best.

Comment

Now this you know too much about.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's all in the shape of the cranium, and a good "earthy" wine that will benefit from the little bit of calcium it will pick up due to the tannins interacting with the skull.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          Skulls don't make very good champagne flutes. Good, medium to full bodied red wines are best from drinking from human skulls. A good St. Emilion or Medoc or Haut-Medoc would be best.
                          Well, you know that, and I know that -- but does Mr. Kozlowski strike you as a man of such refined sensibilities?
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

If he's drinking from a shlong made of ice, probably not.

Comment

Precisely my point.

Comment

Working...
                              X